What's on YOUR bag wishlist?

can‘t even begin hahaha

- Chanel Jumbo Single Flap, Caviar Leather with Silver HW
- Balenciaga City Metallic Edge (would love black suede but super hard to find in good condition pre-loved and not currently for sale from balenciaga)
- YSL Sac de Jour (not sure the size but love the style)
- Celine Nano Luggage
- Prada Diagramme Crossbody in black
- Chanel small crossbody bag of some sort but there are way too many good options right now

Saint Laurent sac de jour nano black croc embossed silver tone hardware

Fendi peekaboo micro black with gold tone hardware

Bottega Veneta knot clutches~ amount unknown!!

A long list of 10 bags which will slow down the purchase of my next pedigree cat!
Bought 2 this week, but 8 to go‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

No wishlist :shocked: The last thing I had on the list was a large, not-so-trek-gear-looking bum bag. I found one from MioMojo that's made of old fishnets and used coffee grounds, and that's it. Done for now.
This I need to see!

I need an evening clutch, since all of mine fell victim to my culling process. I haven't settled on The One yet, but I'll get there.

Last edited:
Here's a link to the Miomojo website. :smile: What kind of clutch are on the hunt for?
Thanks for the link! I'll have a look this afternoon.
I haven't truly started shopping for a clutch just yet, but it's on my to-do list. I know I want it to cover as many dressy bases as possible and be able to hold enough to be functional. I'd also like to limit this category to just the one, if I can find a way to do it. So I suppose I'm in the market for something durable that matches most outfits, including jewelry. Sounds like a leather silver and gold wallet on chain type to me. I'll send out the search party as soon as I get up the energy (it's been a chaotic month so far).

Thanks for the link! I'll have a look this afternoon.
I haven't truly started shopping for a clutch just yet, but it's on my to-do list. I know I want it to cover as many dressy bases as possible and be able to hold enough to be functional. I'd also like to limit this category to just the one, if I can find a way to do it. So I suppose I'm in the market for something durable that matches most outfits, including jewelry. Sounds like a leather silver and gold wallet on chain type to me. I'll send out the search party as soon as I get up the energy (it's been a chaotic month so far).
The first 2 things that came to mind were C So Black WOC and C Boy So Black clutch with the detachable chain. I've been secretly loving the So Black WOC for years, it's so easy to combine with anything and everything.
But please share what you end up getting!
I can relate to that feeling of having a chaotic month - sometimes it's a struggle to have just a tiny moment of peace and stability when your life feels like you're trying to herd a flock of fleas! :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Joule