What's Inside Your LV?

😊I love your little Gucci key chain! And OFCOURSE your ikat! 😉
Awww, thank you for noticing my cute little gucci bag and i love it too!! ❤️❤️❤️😊
I put my keys on it for a day but it wasn't as practical as little LV cles, so I just keep 3 sets of earbuds (headphone?!) thingie which my kids and husband ask me often enough. :smile:

I bought this ikat nf and rose indien mm last year (after selling tons of my slgs!) but this bag was so huge and didn't use it almost at all. I had been thinking about selling it, but just few weeks ago, I saw a lady carrying the blue ikat GM and I was sooooooo jealous! LOL
So I decided to use it - I am in Love! :biggrin:
Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

Thank you to all those who have posted photos. I love seeing not only what everyone is caring, but it helps so much to see what fits in each particular bag. I see tons of NF photos but no totallys.. I am leaning towards the totally mm for my next purchase and am very curious what people can fit in it vs. the neverful.

Keep posting! Love it and it is very helpful too.

Thank you to all those who have posted photos. I love seeing not only what everyone is caring, but it helps so much to see what fits in each particular bag. I see tons of NF photos but no totallys.. I am leaning towards the totally mm for my next purchase and am very curious what people can fit in it vs. the neverful.

Keep posting! Love it and it is very helpful too.

Check out the clubhouse for more info on the totally and what can also fit inside. It's a great bag!