What's Inside Your LV?

Love your bag! Question for you and maybe all Neverfull owners, regarding the corner wear- is there anyway you can fix that- does it mean a hole is starting?? I am buying mine preloved from fashionphile and the corners have "faint corner wear" i dont know if that will cause me big problems??
Not too sure about corners but I read on reddit that people who had handles that started to peel and took it to the LV store and had it fixed or replaced by a new bag.

Reactions: KK0825
If anyone has anyone experiences with having to carry a laptop around in a bag all day. Do you prefer the Neveful MM or GM or no Neverful at all (some people claim that carrying a laptop in their neverful hurts their shoulders since it drags it down/applies a lot of pressure).

Reactions: Penelopepursula
If anyone has anyone experiences with having to carry a laptop around in a bag all day. Do you prefer the Neveful MM or GM or no Neverful at all (some people claim that carrying a laptop in their neverful hurts their shoulders since it drags it down/applies a lot of pressure).
I often carry my NF for travel. And I put my laptop in it. I bought handle covers on Etsy that make all of the difference. My bag never feels like it's digging into my shoulder. I'm not sure if I can link them here but I purchased them on Mcraft.

Pretty everything—didn’t know they make an organizer for it. Love that umbrella :smile:
Thank you, dear IM :love: I hope your first weekend of 2021 was safe and fabulous ❤
This umbrella was such a lucky find: I was rushing by a rack at Winners (pre-COVID) and then I saw yellow and pink popping out, I thought “Sold! My 2 favourite colours together. Yasss!”. Lol so silly but that was a happy shopping day for me :smile: