What's Inside Your LV?

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
How are you liking the empreinte key cles? It's gorgeous!
I love it but it is my least favorite keyholder. No regrets though. However, the empreinte material is way to soft for this type of slg function.

With my vernis or mono 6key, I can open easily even if my fingers were not exactly right where the button is. With this empreinte, I have to make sure my fingers are in the spot where the button is and have to use 2 hands most of the time to open to avoid bending the leather unnecessarily. It’s just an inconvenience I never had with the vernis or mono version which I’ve had for a while.

I suspect that over time, the emp leather will even be softer. The only time I prefer the emp to vernis or mono is when I use my woc. It’s so soft not stiff that it comforms to other things giving more room. I can actually use it in the woc and still have everything I need.

Sorry, this is almost like a mini review and perhaps more than what you asked for...lol. Having said all this, I’m still happy I got it. I hope it helps :smile:

I love it but it is my least favorite keyholder. No regrets though. However, the empreinte material is way to soft for this type of slg function.

With my vernis or mono 6key, I can open easily even if my fingers were not exactly right where the button is. With this empreinte, I have to make sure my fingers are in the spot where the button is and have to use 2 hands most of the time to open to avoid bending the leather unnecessarily. It’s just an inconvenience I never had with the vernis or mono version which I’ve had for a while.

I suspect that over time, the emp leather will even be softer. The only time I prefer the emp to vernis or mono is when I use my woc. It’s so soft not stiff that it comforms to other things giving more room. I can actually use it in the woc and still have everything I need.

Sorry, this is almost like a mini review and perhaps more than what you asked for...lol. Having said all this, I’m still happy I got it. I hope it helps :smile:

No this is awesome! Thanks for your true thoughts! I’ve been wanting a key holder in amarante but I saw the empreinte and it’s beautiful but I hadn’t thought about the softness of it at all. Perhaps I should go for a different piece in empreinte and the vernis keyholder.
Thanks for your insight! ☺️☺️

Reactions: bh4me
F1AE20B4-1537-47B7-89F2-AC313E3923C5.jpeg
C34B4933-FF69-461F-96EF-410C7B8EBEF1.jpeg

These go in any bag I use, but since it’s been rainy all week, I’ve been using my Speedy DE:
1. Bag organizer (makeup, makeup brushes, alcohol, sunscreen, powerbank, emergency flashlight and whistle, tissues, wipes, comb)
2. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia
3. Emilie DE (main wallet)
4. ZCP Amarante (coins and discount/membership cards)
5. Cles Framboise (house keys, work ID, train pass)
6. Umbrella
7. In my Speedy pocket I have my charger wire and earphones

View attachment 3914153
View attachment 3914154

These go in any bag I use, but since it’s been rainy all week, I’ve been using my Speedy DE:
1. Bag organizer (makeup, makeup brushes, alcohol, sunscreen, powerbank, emergency flashlight and whistle, tissues, wipes, comb)
2. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia
3. Emilie DE (main wallet)
4. ZCP Amarante (coins and discount/membership cards)
5. Cles Framboise (house keys, work ID, train pass)
6. Umbrella
7. In my Speedy pocket I have my charger wire and earphones
Alcohol! [emoji16] this gave me a giggle!