What's inside your Longchamp bags? Show us please

I switched out to the small cuir in Brandy today so that I can see what fits for you. I never thought I can actually wear the new shoulder strap crossbody but it works and so comfortable with the wider strap. I had all of my essentials as above in the XS cuir and also added these so that you can have a feel of how it looks when worn; ribbed cardigan (quite thick), extra umbrella (that makes two!), stainless steel water bottle (450ml), LOQI reusable bag. I think I have room for either a pair of gloves or a thin scarf. I think it does not look that bulky with all these in.

IMG_20201119_091400.jpg

IMG_20201119_091427.jpg

I switched out to the small cuir in Brandy today so that I can see what fits for you. I never thought I can actually wear the new shoulder strap crossbody but it works and so comfortable with the wider strap. I had all of my essentials as above in the XS cuir and also added these so that you can have a feel of how it looks when worn; ribbed cardigan (quite thick), extra umbrella (that makes two!), stainless steel water bottle (450ml), LOQI reusable bag. I think I have room for either a pair of gloves or a thin scarf. I think it does not look that bulky with all these in.

View attachment 4909078

View attachment 4909081
Thanks so much for posting this for me. :smile: I think the brandy is such a pretty color and am surprised to see how nice it fit crossbody too. I just got an invite for the presale but too bad I live too far away to go. With being stuck at home so long, I would love to go on a road trip!

brandy seems to be a very popular color. They just brought it back in the Roseau box. Is it more brown or red?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
too bad I live too far away to go
You are most welcome. I understand the frustration of not being able to try on in person. Sometimes, I love the look of something online and yet when I receive it, it is underwhelming. Do you have a return policy that you can fall back on? I think the Nordic is really a nice color, LC does not make this sort of blue in the cuir line often.

Reactions: Lizzys
Transferred the contents of my regular french wallet and two card cases into this Foulonne coin purse and been using it as a wallet. I did have the cards I use regularly in the Foulonne six slots card case and have it alongside my cash. One zippered compartment has three card slots already so you don't really need the six slots card case. I just like a bit of organisation. The other zippered compartment houses all the loyalty cards and mall vouchers. I am really enjoying this compact wallet style, simply because all my cards and cash are in one place. I no longer have to go through two card cases to find a loyalty card or voucher.
@viewwing what I store in mine.

I debated between the XS top handle and the Small Cuir. The small looked too big and the XS looked too small. @frenziedhandbag was so kind to show me the 2 sizes and I had other help here to make my decision. I finally decided to get the XS. When I opened the box I thought wow this bag is too small! I proceeded to stuff it and I was amazed at how much it holds! I could probably add a little something else too. I know I will probably add another color in this size for sure!

Attachments

• 53052CE2-0C39-4953-A0A2-BB172E1AB43D.jpeg
    53052CE2-0C39-4953-A0A2-BB172E1AB43D.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 189
I debated between the XS top handle and the Small Cuir. The small looked too big and the XS looked too small. @frenziedhandbag was so kind to show me the 2 sizes and I had other help here to make my decision. I finally decided to get the XS. When I opened the box I thought wow this bag is too small! I proceeded to stuff it and I was amazed at how much it holds! I could probably add a little something else too. I know I will probably add another color in this size for sure!
Wow that’s a lot of stuff! what do u put inside that little kiragami pouch? It’s so cute but I can’t find a way to use it.

Reactions: Lizzys
Nope. As the umbrella is right at the bottom, key pouch which has my transport pass is inside the zippered pocket, flat card wallet is standing at back of the bag. Everything else is standing up. Only tissues is at the very top. I try not to have things on top of one another so I don't have to play tetris to retrieve anything.
how do you find the key pouch? I want one so bad but im nervous about not being able to use it in my small bags. plus i have such a hard time finding other people who have it but also take transit. whats been your experience with it?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag