What's in your COACH bag?

I have a black one that I have yet to use. I need a crossbody chain+/strap for it which is hard to find because I'm so short and I can't detach the wristlet chain completely so I need one short enough to attach to it to extend it. I always think of it'll be my dressy clutch for dinners out... once the country is properly open for us to dine in. Can't wait.
You could get a strap from Etsy, just have it made to measure. I wish my long strap was longer, so that I could leave the short chain handle hanging as a decoration on the front of the bag. I've been thinking of going the Etsy route myself. :yes:

I have a black one that I have yet to use. I need a crossbody chain+/strap for it which is hard to find because I'm so short and I can't detach the wristlet chain completely so I need one short enough to attach to it to extend it. I always think of it'll be my dressy clutch for dinners out... once the country is properly open for us to dine in. Can't wait.
I just tuck the attached chain in the bag and attach my strap to the sides of the bag.