What's Available at the outlets? Post inventory and pics here

Just called Steve at Cabazon (thank you so much J9!) and got a vachetta restyled D-Bag for 40% off. I wanted to mention it because it was pretty clear talking to Steve that he has even more bags on sale than the many listed here, so if you're looking for something specific, he's worth a call.

This might be a stupid question, and I'm still new to this forum, so don't be surprised if some crazy things come from me :P. Me and one of my best friend want a Tods really bad, and after I showed them to her, we're now hellbent on getting one.

I was wondering if there will still be some good deals and bags left at the outlets around Thanksgiving/ christmas, more thanksgiving because I'm sure they'll be attacked around xmas. We live close to fl, so we're gonna try to get to orlando to see them in person before we buy but also, I'm just trying to give myself some sort of time limit here, how long before good deals on S/S 09 and F/W 09 bags or the bags themselves are no more?

I've spent a lot of time lately in the Tods deals and steals forum and the way it seems to me, they go as fast as somebody can lay eyes on them. That makes me feel like I have to do it now or never, but hoping there'd be more time, seeing as I can't right now.

thanks so much;)

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question, and I'm still new to this forum, so don't be surprised if some crazy things come from me :P. Me and one of my best friend want a Tods really bad, and after I showed them to her, we're now hellbent on getting one.

I was wondering if there will still be some good deals and bags left at the outlets around Thanksgiving/ christmas, more thanksgiving because I'm sure they'll be attacked around xmas. We live close to fl, so we're gonna try to get to orlando to see them in person before we buy but also, I'm just trying to give myself some sort of time limit here, how long before good deals on S/S 09 and F/W 09 bags or the bags themselves are no more?

I've spent a lot of time lately in the Tods deals and steals forum and the way it seems to me, they go as fast as somebody can lay eyes on them. That makes me feel like I have to do it now or never, but hoping there'd be more time, seeing as I can't right now.

thanks so much;)
The outlets will have F/W 08 bags and prior. I doubt they wil have S/S09 but they might...

During those sales, people line up outside the day the sale starts which is usually the Tuesday before the big holiday weekend. I have shopped Orlando Premium Outlets that weekend,:nuts: madness!!! Get there Tues or Wed for the best selection.
I just posted an ebay listing for a G-Bag in dk Brown on eBay from a great seller, the bag is a 696.00 BIN, it will not last to the weekend!!! That price is a steal, these bags are selling out and I doubt they will ever make it to the outlet.

Good luck!!!