What would you shave your head for?

I'd do it for a Chanel.. and upwards of course ! ;)

I was just thinking of V is for Vandetta ! I love her little pixie cut now. My head has some really flat planes though.. like the top of my head has a plateau, I swear. I can actually jog and balance a book on my head, take that top models !

I would shave my waist lenght hair compeltley off if it would prevent any animaks having to live and die on fur farm just so some cruel people can think they look fashionable wearing a dead animal carcus on their body. I'd give up my crowning glory of long hair to prevent the needless tourture and murder of animals just be be worn as fashion objects! Animals need our help and protection just as we need thiers!

when i was 16 i shaved half of my hair off. just the bottom half, not the top. my hair was cropped very short too. boy was i punk-grundge-goth back then, you guys wouldn't believe! LOL.

there were some pros about it, in the summer it felt like air condition in the back of my head. and my hair dried super duper fast. and it felt really good to rub.

i'm not sure that there's a bag i would do that for - i love my hair! i think it's my best feature.

i might consider it for a large amount of cold, hard cash, though.

i love my hair, but hair grows back...

i'd do it in a heartbeat for a birkin. or a trip to europe. or a large amount of money. heck, prolly wouldn't even have to be a large amount. $5k maybe... :smile:

Are you guys saying Hermes because you love it or because of the resale value...
I hate to say it but Hermes does not really do it for me *gasp* :weird: I figure what will I carry when I am 40 if I carry one now.
Speaking of flat heads I think mine is flat, but since no one is giving me cash or the bag of my dreams we will never know :huh:...