What would you shave your head for?

happypug

Blessed...Psalm 139:13
Mar 2, 2006
So yeah I could not sleep last night for some reason and I thought..."Is there a bag that I would shave my head for?" :idea:
I know that it is a random question but I was just wondering I know there are bags that I would give up food for very easily, but my hair...hmmmmmmmm.
I still can't think of anything...
Do you guys have any bag that you would shave your head for :blink:?

Dani said:
Whiskey Chloe Paddington Satchel.

If Natalie Portman can do it, I can do it. Plus everyone would be looking at my bag, and not my hair!

:-P

that's too funny. as much as i'm addicted to handbags, i think i'm more attached to my hair. although i might be willing to shave my eyebrows for a cerise speedy 25. i figure i can always pencil them in. :biggrin:

jstreete said:
....although i might be willing to shave my eyebrows for a cerise speedy 25. i figure i can always pencil them in. :biggrin:

If I could only pencil my head in...:huh:
For a collection I would shave my head in a second but for a single bag...hmmmm Unless I sell a Hermes and buy a bunch of other bags that I want.

mewlicious said:
Hermes Birkin in Croc, if only for the resale value. My hair would be worth 10k+ then! :lol:

lol - I was thinking the same thing -

10k from one Hermes can buy another b-bag, some summer clothes, and a great wig. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
lol - I was thinking the same thing -

10k from one Hermes can buy another b-bag, some summer clothes, and a great wig. :biggrin:

That's cheating :P Just kidding! I'd do the same thing :amuse: Only buy a couple more bags, some shoes and less clothes.