What will be your Tiffany next purchase ?

Tiffanylady said:
Pleeeeeaaaaase go to Tiffany's and try it on for me to see?! I live 5 hours away from the closest store and I would rather see it on before buying it since it will be such a big purchase.... ;)

They r not allowing picture in the store !!! I tried once ..... :sad::sad:

can I ask all of your tiffany ladies a question?

If I can only get ONE tiffany key, which one should I get? there are so many keys to choose from and I am confused!

ririan said:
can I ask all of your tiffany ladies a question?

If I can only get ONE tiffany key, which one should I get? there are so many keys to choose from and I am confused!

I love the heart keys... But personally I am a big fan of the crown key, but if I am to have one key I would choose the knot one, I LOOOOOOVEEEEE it, and I don't have it yet! Anyways, here is a link to it. You need to go to the store and try them on and get the one that speaks to you, the one that fits your personality ;)
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+4-c+573050-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

AngieL said:
Looking for an everyday set of earrings

I have the heart rtt and love them :smile::smile:
The notes r cute too !!
And of course the beads :smile:
If i have no allergy go for them beautiful !!!

I did an allergy to silver !!! Cant wear them always just as occasion

Are you looking for gold or silver?
Was there a particular price range you wanted to stay in?
What size key were you looking to buy?

I am looking for silver piece, and it will be used as the second n longer layering piece with my rg dbty or diamond bow necklace, so I think a larger key will look nicer? What do you think? As for budget, maybe below $1000?