What will be your next Coach handbag?

I'm not sure to be honest. I was really loving the denim legacy style but now I'm not so sure. I want to see it in person first actually. I may end up doing the denim Carly instead but again, not sure. I'm also really loving the Ali or something similar in black but again, I just don't know. Gah, I'm so indecisive-it's a wonder that I buy anything at all!

In reality, my next bag will most likely be something I find on ebay for a bargain, lol!

I need to get a new business tote but I'm not really loving anything they have out right now. I'm leaning towards the pebbled leather business tote in black but am still undecided.

I'm trying to decide between the chocolate or denim large Carly. I really should wait until the fall or at least until the next PCE. I really love the Carly design but haven't been able to find the right color/material combo for me. Ideally, I'd love a chocolate brown Carly in leather, but not sure if they'll make one in the fall. I think one with dark crimson trim would be awesome.

I am thinking about returning a bag that I bought at the PCE that haven't used yet and exchanging it for this:

10324_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

Oh, gee, Monique wants another Legacy bag! What a surprise! :whistle:

Dare I even think about another purchase?? OK yes, I dare. I don't think I will be able to resist the next PCE anyway. I am thinking either one of the Ergo patent hobos or something in the new patchwork. If I win LOTTO I might really spoil myself and get a Mandy!! :yes: