What will be your next Coach handbag?

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Ok so, I sold my Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey on eBay and now I am itching to get another Coach.

I am thinking the denim medium Carly. What are your thoughts on this bag?

What will be your next Coach handbag?

Or should I wait to see what comes out in June? I don't know if I can wait though...AHHH! :graucho:

Well I've been thinking about the Patent Ergo Hobo....but I should really be on a ban until the Fall:shame: I think my Carly's and my Hamptons Scribble will get me through summer

Baglady- you got the denim Carly do you love it? What is the actual size of it? You got the large correct? Not sure if I should get the large or medium.

I absolutely love it!! I have the large. I really like big bags because I want to be able to toss my stuff in and go...and I love the slouch. I have a medium Carly in Kahki/Saddle I imagine the medium denim would be about the same. Hope that helps. :shame:

Definitely a Carly either Chocolate or Denim! The first day they are physically in the stores I'm going to go get one!!! Then I want to TRY to stop buying bags until the Fall line. :Push: But maybe a wristlet to match my bag? How much are the carly cotton wristlets???

Yikes, I couldn't resist ordering from JAX one of the last 5 rose Legacy shoulder bags today and backordered the coin wristlet. My DH is right about my needing an intervention and it's not even the end of April. :smile:

Thinking about one of the regular sized ergo totes. I really wish I looked good with the large ergo tote but it just looks crazy big on me, and I like big bags. Even the SA at the store admitted it didn't suit me!

graberg

Yikes, I couldn't resist ordering from JAX one of the last 5 rose Legacy shoulder bags today and backordered the coin wristlet. My DH is right about my needing an intervention and it's not even the end of April.
:roflmfao: Birthdays are good, aren't they?!:roflmfao:

I plan on buying this, this weekend. I was hoping my store had it, so I wouldn't have to wait. :sad:
10332_d1.jpg

I'm buying the Ergo Red Patent Leather Hobo on May 7th. That's when it can be ordered. I may also buy one of the Denim bags (either Carly or Ergo Patchwork) if there is a PCE in June. If not I think that is it for me until the Fall.