What watches do you have!??

wow, I only WISH i had the chances to wear high end watches to match my bags. I have a Fossil watch which is rated for going down 100meters. I NEVER take it off, meaning I swim, hottub, sauna, snowskate & skateboard ( and fall) with it on at all times... which is why I can't really get a super expensive watch :sad:

All3watches1.jpg

I just got the the J12 watches last month and I :heart:LOVE THEM..:oh: ...I got the Rolex last year and Love that also:yes: ..I am trading my white J12 for a Diamond Bezel this week.. :heart: ..I can't wait..I am waiting for my SA to call and let me know it came in:P ...I just sold my Technomarine which was A BEAUTY but I rather use the cash to pay for the new diamond bezel J12:graucho:

I have the Hermes Medor; picture is in my showcase thread and a Technomarine, Technolady diamond bezel.

I really want a diamond marker J12; I plan to try one on in July at chanel boutique in Vegas - this will settle my DH's and I's debate over the ceramic Technomarine watches versus the ceramic Chanel watches. He just does not get it - he thinks they are the same...(except TM is much less $$$). :amuse:

VipStyle - I love your J12's - I take it you love the J12 diamond bezel more than the TM ceramic/diamond bezel? I always thought the TM black ceramic was nice; but for the white - it is Chanel all the way.

Loganz said:
I have the Hermes Medor; picture is in my showcase thread and a Technomarine, Technolady diamond bezel.

I really want a diamond marker J12; I plan to try one on in July at chanel boutique in Vegas - this will settle my DH's and I's debate over the ceramic Technomarine watches versus the ceramic Chanel watches. He just does not get it - he thinks they are the same...(except TM is much less $$$). :amuse:

VipStyle - I love your J12's - I take it you love the J12 diamond bezel more than the TM ceramic/diamond bezel? I always thought the TM black ceramic was nice; but for the white - it is Chanel all the way.

Men don't get it:blink: LOL Tell your DH that the J12 will hold its value more then the techno (it worked with my dh LOL)
and YES I LOVE THE j12 bezel more..Don't get me wrong the Techno diamond bezel is SO SHARP and heavy and I GOT SO MANY compliments on it..People would always grab my hand and think it was the J12..BUT a techno. is NOT a J12 LOL...and yes you are right ....in black with diamond Techno kicks butt..I would buy it:biggrin:
I love my white j12 watch with the markers but after a month of really thinking about it I thought I would go for the diamond bezel...I just can not buy any bags for the next 2 months;)
I hope you can talk your DH into it...You will :heart: it..
Good luck

VipStyle - I hope you can post a picture of your new J12 when it arrives. :flowers:

I am excited for you, and for the time being look forward to living vicariously through you. :amuse: (crosses fingers for July) :graucho:

Loganz said:
VipStyle - I hope you can post a picture of your new J12 when it arrives. :flowers:

I am excited for you, and for the time being look forward to living vicariously through you. :amuse: (crosses fingers for July) :graucho:

I will post pictures as soon as I get it (Hopefully this weekend) :graucho: I have my fingers crossed for you:P I HOPE YOU GET yours in July:heart: ....

VipStyle said:
I will post pictures as soon as I get it (Hopefully this weekend) :graucho: I have my fingers crossed for you:P I HOPE YOU GET yours in July:heart: ....

Thank you :flowers:

Can't wait to see your pictures, they will help with the DH!!!

oh, sending you a pm - hope you don't mind. :shame:

I have a Rolex, Cartier Tank, Chopard w/ floating diamonds, a really large diamond watch I never wear with a yellow strap. Huge thing, it's at the bank and I can't remember who it is by and a gold Omega and some more that I haven't looked at in a long time. Probably time to get rid of them!

chag said:
I have a Rolex, Cartier Tank, Chopard w/ floating diamonds, a really large diamond watch I never wear with a yellow strap. Huge thing, it's at the bank and I can't remember who it is by and a gold Omega and some more that I haven't looked at in a long time. Probably time to get rid of them!

I've seen at lot of ladies here having big watches, has this always been the case and I'm just late [as usual] into an obvious trend:lol: but I've only gotten into wearing a big watch recently. I liked and 'borrowed' my fiancé stainless steel Pasha 42mm and change it to a steel strap without him knowing :graucho: (every air stewardess has a Pasha but there is no comparison when it comes to its excessive opulence :yes: )

Before that a puny collection and pitifully unadventurous; a stainless steel Cartier Tank francaise (perrenial classic, can never go wrong with this) and a Cartier Tonneau on a satin strap for the rare 'power' or 'killer dress' days :smile:

Bee...Bee said:
I've seen at lot of ladies here having big watches, has this always been the case and I'm just late [as usual] into an obvious trend:lol: but I've only gotten into wearing a big watch recently. I liked and 'borrowed' my fiancé stainless steel Pasha 42mm and change it to a steel strap without him knowing :graucho: (every air stewardess has a Pasha but there is no comparison when it comes to its excessive opulence :yes: )

Before that a puny collection and pitifully unadventurous; a stainless steel Cartier Tank francaise (perrenial classic, can never go wrong with this) and a Cartier Tonneau on a satin strap for the rare 'power' or 'killer dress' days :smile:
Borrowed?? Hehehee Did he give you an extension on it lol! I love Pasha!

I have an Omega Constellation, a Technomarine and my everyday watch is the Michele Deco Diamond with a denim strap
47b5dc00b3127cce903076f8232400000016109UctG7dpo

When I want to dress that up, I have various colors of the croco embossed band