What watches do you have!??

I used to have a Gucci one two years ago that I thought was really pretty and I used all the time, but when I got my cellphone I just used that as my watch. So, now my mom uses my watch. This thread makes me sad I don't use a watch. lol

Congratulations on your graduation. JSG is right, the Patek is the way to go. I also have the Patek 24/7 in white gold & Rolex Yacht Master. I :love: them as much as I love my bags.

SuzyZ said:
Wow!! Some of these watch collections make me feel very "poverty stricken"

Haha! I agree! I LOVE my Folli Follie one and have gotten countless compliments on the design. I think it's very sleek! I have a diamond-studded Movado that I NEVER wear! I don't think I'm at an age where I need to wear something like that yet. No cocktail party or ball invitations that need my RSVP yet! :P

print*model said:
Me too! Rolex Oyster Perpetual with datejust. Gold and stainless bracelet. It was a gift from the hubby and I wear it every day (well, you have to or it stops!). It's a GREAT watch!

Me three! I love mine and wear it every day as well. It goes with everything and can be dressy or casual!

jenn, i love the design of my philip stein, i have the large one for the ladies, i can wear it as an everyday watch and even for some special occasions bec of the diamonds... im not so sure abt the health benefits, i've been thinking that its just a promo gimmick but then I've been sleeping well with or without the watch. some say that you have to wear it to sleep if you want it to work...changeable bracelet is a plus, you just push the button .... to change straps