What was your 1st?

What was your 1st "authentic" high-end designer purse (GUCCI, LOUIS VUITTON, CHANEL, etc.) Gucci

and at what age did you receive this? around 30

How much did it cost at the time? don't remember

Did you buy it or was it given to you? bought it

Finally, do you still have it? yes

When: about 20 years ago
what: LV noe
where: London
I bought it myself. I don't still have it -- it was in my trunk holding cds and my son asked to give it to his girlfriend about 8 years ago.

if by first "designer" you mean gucci, prada, chanel, lv, etc. then the first one i ever bought would be my gucci tote in classic gg fabric with red/green webbing and leather trim. i just bought that this year (i'm 31 years old) it was HKD 2,500 (so around USD 325). i got it from the gucci boutique in the landmark (central). i still have it up to now and love it to pieces! the other one is a vintage gucci clutch from my mom. i don't know how much she got it for and when. she just passed it on to me 3 years ago.:yahoo: i plan to hand it over to my daughter when i'm too old to care about bags. hehehe.

I got my first high end bag 2 years ago on Christmas. It was a speedy 30 from my mom and I remember it being 545. I was 17 at the time. I still have it and love it. :love: I love LV, but even if I didn't couldn't get rid of a bag from my mommy.

I got my first small signature coach bag (only $120 or something) for Christmas when I was 16. Then the next year spent my graduation money on the Louis Vuitton cherry blossom pochette (around $450?). I love cherry blossoms! I regret not getting the papillon though. And that's where it the obsession started.

LV multicolore Mini HL, white. I was 19 and it was a gift from my dad. I didn't know anything about designer purses :upsidedown:

I think it cost about 350 EUR. And yes I still have it :yes: