"What was I thinking?" Bag purchases you regret...

View attachment 3399082
I love almost everything about this bag .. except the hw color. I'm a silver hw type girl, it just suits my style more. I bought this three months ago, and I've only worn this once. I tried to convince myself to love this bag. I was drawn to the design and color, but hoping they had a silver or ruthenium version. All my other Chanel bags have silver or rhw, I just thought I needed a change. [emoji20]

It's so beautiful [emoji7]

Reactions: joy14 and Manchoo78
My main one was a black and white Kate Spade Cameron Street satchel. I got it right before I got my first premium designer bag (a Burberry), and once I experienced quality, I just couldn't go back! I only truly enjoyed it for about a month, compared to my other Coach and MK bags which I enjoyed for at least a year- hence the regret.

I was gonna sell it, but I impulsively gave it away to my coworker when she mentioned she loved Kate Spade bags.

View attachment 3399082
I love almost everything about this bag .. except the hw color. I'm a silver hw type girl, it just suits my style more. I bought this three months ago, and I've only worn this once. I tried to convince myself to love this bag. I was drawn to the design and color, but hoping they had a silver or ruthenium version. All my other Chanel bags have silver or rhw, I just thought I needed a change. [emoji20]
Damn it's gorgeous! If you need anyone to take it off your hands let me know! :lol: