What the devil is a wristlet for???

I often use wristlets in place of an everyday purse. Like everyone says, it is great for holding a mini skinny, cell phone, and keys. During the workday I put it inside my larger bag that holds all of my papers and work-related items. If someone wants to go out to lunch, I can just grab my wristlet and go without lugging around a big bag!

i use mine for quick errands too.

i like to have the exact matching wallet and acc. that were made for that particular purse, i know extremely anal, i have a wallet and then some for every designer purse i own. so back to the story, recently my two year old has taken to carring the wristlet that matches my purse around for the day with some small toys she cant seem to part with.

I use mine to organize my bag. They hold all the stuff that doesn't go in a wallet and that would otherwise be rolling around in my bag. Depending on how big a bag I am carrying, I might have one wristlet for makeup, one for receipts, one for pens and sticky pads, etc. I always have the legacy stripe wristlet which holds my five favorite lipsticks. It's a stylish way to keep things from getting messy and/or lost.

I keep cash, nano, and cell in small wristlet when I go on dog walks or if I really need bare minimum.

I keep my mj skinny thats huge and bulky, cell, GC, DC, cell, ipod, make up and keys in the big one. all that I need at my finger tips.

I have a few wristlets and I find them to be quite useful. I use mine when I'm just running a quick errand and don't feel like lugging a big bag or I use one when I go to school because I'm already carrying a laptop and a backpack, I don't need a purse because I can't carry 3rd bag.

I use mine to keep my keys, cell, mp3, sometimes my wristlet is big enough to also fit my wallet. I hate having a bunch of loose stuff in my purse - and I like to protect the inside of my purse as well from long term wear of having loose thinks like my keys getting knocked around. I also carry a cosmetic bag...that way when I switch purses, all I have to do is grab my wristlet and my cosmetic bag, and it's a quick switch!

I use mine as a wallet. With the Legacy version, I can keep cards in the front pocket and money in the main section.

It also fits a lipstick and phone for quick errands.

I have four wristlets and love them. I use them for the gym when I only need to carry a few things, I use them for when I go to clubs, I use them when I am running an errand and dont want to carry a large bag, and I also have used them as a wallet before as they do fit nicely into most medium and large size bags.
Highly recommend them!

I recently bought a wristlet and took off the strap to use the wristlet as a pencil case (I am a college professor). I stuff my markers, pens and USB thumb drive (for my lectures) into it and bring that to class. This is usually placed inside my handbag (usually Chloe or Balenciaga), which I also bring to class. Having the wristlet sure beats rummaging inside my bag for writing materials, and especially my USB thumb drive! Also gives me peace of mind should any of the pens leak – at least there is an additional protection for my much more expensive bags.