What style is this? The new CL Identification Thread

Hello beautiful ladies of this forum. In behalf of us real men, thank you for all you do. For putting up with us, for all your hard work and for mastering the art of walking in those sexy heels. We appreciate that, believe me.

I recently purchased a pair of these Louboutin’s for my wife on eBay but I’m not sure of the name of the model, since no box came with them. As shown, these pumps have a cracked leather look to them. I do know they are 100mm.

Would appreciate any help you can offer. Stay beautiful!

Attachments

• EC331429-C63B-458A-B581-C1800FCC636A.jpeg
    EC331429-C63B-458A-B581-C1800FCC636A.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 291
Hello beautiful ladies of this forum. In behalf of us real men, thank you for all you do. For putting up with us, for all your hard work and for mastering the art of walking in those sexy heels. We appreciate that, believe me.

I recently purchased a pair of these Louboutin’s for my wife on eBay but I’m not sure of the name of the model, since no box came with them. As shown, these pumps have a cracked leather look to them. I do know they are 100mm.

Would appreciate any help you can offer. Stay beautiful!

Do you have a pic of the whole shoe’s silhouette? It’s difficult to narrow down possibilities based upon top view of toebox alone.

Hi :smile: Anyone know which style this is? I keep google'ing but just can't seem to find them. First I thought Anjalina, then Iriza, then irishell but no luck. Hope someone knows :smile: Kind regards

Attachments

• IMG_20181205_101406.jpg
    IMG_20181205_101406.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 151
What about this style?

Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg