What piece of jewelery are you looking to buy at this time.....?

I gave up on having a copy made of the Mappin Webb fortune pendant and bought a new to me Tiffany mini Sevillana pendant in platinum as an alternative. Figure platinum trumps the 14kt gold they would have used and Tiffany is a known brand vs something a jeweler whipped up. Waiting for it to arrive

Saw this online today Tiffany round diamonds catch the light and make it dance. Necklace in 18k gold with a round brilliant diamond, 16" long. Round brilliant diamond, carat weight .38, color grade I, clarity grade VVS2. Original designs copyrighted by Elsa Peretti.

Attachments

• 10769213_937852_ED_M.jpg
    10769213_937852_ED_M.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 720
Reactions: Victorianca
im so happy for you guys! its been 2 years since I bought any jewelry. I always visit the stores when I go to the mall but just to drool. I nearly purchased that diamond earrings at Costco but changed my mind on the last minute. I just purchased a house and I might go back to school so I couldn't afford any new pieces now. All I do is check etsy and look for possibilities...sigh

Just when I gave up, I think I have an Etsy seller lined up to make a version of the Mappin Webb Fortune pendant. On top of that, I have been obsessed with finding a stand in for the emerald necklace Anne Rice describes in The Witching Hour since high school. It is a green tourmaline, not an emerald, but I think I have success depending on what the mailman brings :smile: