What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

Hi Guys I just got my 1st Cartier Love Bracelet YG. Yey! I love bracelets and usually never wear less than 4. I'm just curious what other Bracelets you guys stack with your Cartier Love Bracelets? Pics Please!!!!

Lets fill this thread with cool bracelet pics!!! :biggrin:
watch?

Hi Guys I just got my 1st Cartier Love Bracelet YG. Yey! I love bracelets and usually never wear less than 4. I'm just curious what other Bracelets you guys stack with your Cartier Love Bracelets? Pics Please!!!!

Hey I change mine up all the time and add a few tennis bracelets, with some other rose gold and platinum pieces or get really chucky and add a large watch with more cartier.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love it but I'm worried about your Love scratching! I saw it jumping your Love in the other pic and had to look away :amuse:
yeah, I see what you mean. But this is a fear that everybody who stacks bracelets has. JUC should not jump on Love as their sizing is correct. But with the daily movement, it might well do so anyway. I won't mind scratches as I wear my Love 24/7 and add the JUC most of the days. I think these pieces are made for everyday wear and scratches will eventually (or rather sooner) happen and this will add to the individuality of everyone's love bracelets.
Or do you have any idea how to stack better? :love:

yeah, I see what you mean. But this is a fear that everybody who stacks bracelets has. JUC should not jump on Love as their sizing is correct. But with the daily movement, it might well do so anyway. I won't mind scratches as I wear my Love 24/7 and add the JUC most of the days. I think these pieces are made for everyday wear and scratches will eventually (or rather sooner) happen and this will add to the individuality of everyone's love bracelets.
Or do you have any idea how to stack better? :love:
Oh, I am not a JUC owner but some of the ladies here say to wear it with the head of the nail against the Love. I believe this prevents the JUC from jumping onto the Love.