What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

VCA Perlee Couleurs carnelian pendant, diamond hoops, Cartier Trinity Silk Cord bracelet, VCA Vintage Alhambra guilloche and carnelian 5-motif bracelet, JLC Reverso, FOPE Love Nest bracelet, lavender-green-reddish brown jadeite bangle, Damiani diamond ring and VCA Perlee Signature ring
Curious, do you typically wear your guilloche and carnelian 5 motif bracelet with your perlee couleurs carnelian pendant? I am looking to purchase the bracelet, but I get worried that I may not be able to match it with other jewelry items.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I guess this could go in the watch forum, but since it's a vintage cocktail piece I thought I'd share here...I found this 14K manual wind Tradition watch (was the in-house high-end Sears brand back in the day) among a box of jewelry my mom-in-law gifted me. It still works! A proper service to clean it up would be several hundred dollars so not doing that right now, so I just put a vermeil chain on it to wear it like a bracelet for dress-up days :biggrin:

tempImage86Hip9.png

I guess this could go in the watch forum, but since it's a vintage cocktail piece I thought I'd share here...I found this 14K manual wind Tradition watch (was the in-house high-end Sears brand back in the day) among a box of jewelry my mom-in-law gifted me. It still works! A proper service to clean it up would be several hundred dollars so not doing that right now, so I just put a vermeil chain on it to wear it like a bracelet for dress-up days :biggrin:

View attachment 5973245
How inspiring looks classy x

• Thanks
Reactions: foxgal

View attachment 5973245
It looks amazing and elegant and fun at the same time on you.

• Thanks
Reactions: foxgal
Curious, do you typically wear your guilloche and carnelian 5 motif bracelet with your perlee couleurs carnelian pendant? I am looking to purchase the bracelet, but I get worried that I may not be able to match it with other jewelry items.
No, I typically don’t try to match them. The pendant has a life of its own and can just own the stage if you know what I mean. I typically match the bracelet with my Perlee Signature ring

Reactions: beandocx4