What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

• Love
Reactions: SmokieDragon
I love your thin eternity ring, could you tell me where you got it and if it’s full or half, I’m searching for one to wear with love ring…… It looks stunning with your gorgeous love ring.

Thanks! It’s a Tiffany Metro full diamond eternity ring so the diamonds go all the way round.

I love it and really want a rose gold one (have the platinum already so getting the rose would mean having the three to stack together) but Tiffany have discontinued the Metro ring :sad: Some do pop up preowned from time to time, so you could keep an eye on sites like EBay?

Reactions: designerdiva40
Thanks! It’s a Tiffany Metro full diamond eternity ring so the diamonds go all the way round.

I love it and really want a rose gold one (have the platinum already so getting the rose would mean having the three to stack together) but Tiffany have discontinued the Metro ring :sad: Some do pop up preowned from time to time, so you could keep an eye on sites like EBay?
Oh no that’s a shame, I’m desperately searching for a ring to stack with my love and to also wear on its own, it’s really hard trying to find a full eternity :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
My jewels for today!
Strawberry ring- sorellina
Tennis necklace ring concierge & second local jeweler
Safety pin charm -Ileana makri
Emerald tennis bracelet -Eriness
Diamond tennis bracelet- carbon & hyde
Ering set all local jeweler

View attachment 5797341

View attachment 5797342

View attachment 5797344
Every piece is gorgeous! I’ve been eyeing a pair of safety pin earrings that can also work as charms… seeing yours have left me tempted. Is it white gold on a yellow gold chain?

• Thanks
Reactions: forgetmenot301