What jewellery piece are you obsessing over right now?

Curious why the JUC is not lucky? I'm sure it has something to do with the fact it's a nail but love to hear more...

It's not so much that it is a nail as it is the shape of the nail. I've always been taught that it was unlucky to wear jewelry with hard edges (this includes spikes, the end of the JUC nail, emerald cut stones, etc). Apparently hard edges "puncture" your luck...or something of that effect lol

Your wish lists are lovely! I feel I've completed my purse collection for the time being. So..I have been eyeing the Tiffany Victoria collection earrings and pendant. They are pricey so I'm sure I couldn't get both for some time! Also, a large-ish eternity ring (from anywhere, looking at the "floating diamond" at bluenile) would be beautiful. The eternity is most useful as id wear it more. But the earrings/pendant are more unique. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406042038.203036.jpg

I met the artist who made this (Written by Forest). I love the hammered, unpolished look. Thinking of getting this in yellow gold for my wedding band.
UiqOHnT.jpg

Your wish lists are lovely! I feel I've completed my purse collection for the time being. So..I have been eyeing the Tiffany Victoria collection earrings and pendant. They are pricey so I'm sure I couldn't get both for some time! Also, a large-ish eternity ring (from anywhere, looking at the "floating diamond" at bluenile) would be beautiful. The eternity is most useful as id wear it more. But the earrings/pendant are more unique. :smile:

View attachment 2694117

The Victoria earrings are my favorite from Tiffany. Such a fun classic style!

View attachment 2694117

The Victoria earrings are my favorite from Tiffany. Such a fun classic style!
I have the Victoria pendant in the medium size (0.64) and I've never had more people comment on how pretty it is or immediately know it's the Victoria pendant from Tiffany!

it is such a classic, definitely worth the money! and it sparkles like crazy I can sometimes see it sparkling from 15 feet away in a window reflection lol!!
I would love the small Victoria earrings at some point. not on my immediate list but eventually :graucho:

I'm just about ready to purchase a new Armani watch and matching beaded bracelet.
I've been looking for a black watch, can't seem to find one that I like, I found this one the other day after looking at several other brands for months now and think this is the one. It's a very large square face with a wide black leather band. I was actually looking for something with a ceramic band since I live in a hot climate but can't find anything I like, I'm wondering if the leather band is a bad idea.

It's funny to look at wishlists and see how they progressed at least for me

even with the last two weeks its three way contest between the panthere ring, VCA all rose gold motif, and Tiffany Victoria! i still want the rg atlas bangle but I think i should get the other ones first

Last edited:
I met the artist who made this (Written by Forest). I love the hammered, unpolished look. Thinking of getting this in yellow gold for my wedding band.
UiqOHnT.jpg

My wedding band is of a similar texture and I love it. However, if you have very smooth skin on your hands, a smooth texture will have more harmony and blend better with your natural surface. I'm a bit veiny, so the rough band works well for me.