What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I had posted this week my purchases from a store visit last weekend. After I paid I saw these super fun bangles. I left the store and could not stop thinking about them over dinner! Had to text my sa and they arrived today. Those interested, they are Chiens et Chats Parisiens in rose gold large width bracelet and Chiens et Chats Parisiens in rose gold extra-large width bracelet. Although same pattern, the extra width of the bangle shows more brown and animals .. one of my favorate part is the inside, has a wiener dog! To me it's different enough to get both ... besides LOVE the dogs and cats! :loveeyes:

View attachment 5577310

View attachment 5577311
Oh my gosh these are stunning!! Lucky you, I love this type of wide bangle. :blush: I have to look into these! This is why wandering into other parts of PF is dangerous for me:lol:

Unexpected!

I went in to Hermès just to ask if they had any canvas straps for my Kelly and left with a bag. As soon as the SA said vert jade, I knew I was a goner.

All unexpected because I just moved back to the US a few weeks ago and my entire EU purchase history is all gone. Also unexpected because I have always been staunch anti-rodeo, but IRL, I found the tiny size pretty cute.

IMG_8827.jpg

Unexpected!

I went in to Hermès just to ask if they had any canvas straps for my Kelly and left with a bag. As soon as the SA said vert jade, I knew I was a goner.

All unexpected because I just moved back to the US a few weeks ago and my entire EU purchase history is all gone. Also unexpected because I have always been staunch anti-rodeo, but IRL, I found the tiny size pretty cute.

View attachment 5578491
Not usually a green fan but this is such a happy color, I love it!

My new to me Kelly 40 Sellier Mou (authenticated by Bababebi) I tried it on a whim and it was love at first sight.
What I love is the construction of the Sellier Mou makes a Kelly of this size look very relaxed like a Kelly/Birkin feel.
The bag will need spa at some point but meanwhile I’m going to enjoy it and embrace its imperfections!
It came without any of the accessories which isn’t a deal breaker for me because I wouldn’t wear the lock and key clouchette on it anyway and a bag this size needs a wide fabric strap which I plan to get. View attachment 5576407
OMG! I missed this! So perfect and amazing for you! I cannot WAIT to see your action pics! So happy for you! Wear it the best health and happiness :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

also one of my favorite colors :biggrin: