What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Had to make an exchange today. But was able to pick up this bearn trifold compact wallet. It was between this and the bearn compact wallet. I liked this one because it was a smidge smaller and this one has rose gold hardware. The compact wallet was palladium.

Also picked up a ready to wear piece but they didn’t have my size so it being ordered from another boutique.

Was surprised to get this wallet, was fully expecting that I would need to wait.

A70032B0-3609-4C39-B762-1082B72BFA77.jpeg

2760C768-9E57-487D-85A8-DB9137247CA4.jpeg

We made a day trip to my boutique (4.5 hours away) with the intention to check out loafers and wallet, and walked away with so much more (especially in terms of the experience!):IMG_2065.jpeg

Ended up getting a Bearn wallet, scarf for hubby, and Neo Ankle Boots (sooo comfy and beautiful, and surprised they had them in my size). PLUS Most surprising of all, after turning down my first offer of a beautiful Birkin, my SA asked if I would be interested in a Picotin. It was never on my radar, but I decided to check it out and it was love at first sight (and I think it was meant to be since it wouldn't have been mine if I hadn't turned down the amazing offer in the first place :smile:). Still feeling on cloud 9 and so so lucky.

IMG_2074.jpeg

We made a day trip to my boutique (4.5 hours away) with the intention to check out loafers and wallet, and walked away with so much more (especially in terms of the experience!):View attachment 5298386

Ended up getting a Bearn wallet, scarf for hubby, and Neo Ankle Boots (sooo comfy and beautiful, and surprised they had them in my size). PLUS Most surprising of all, after turning down my first offer of a beautiful Birkin, my SA asked if I would be interested in a Picotin. It was never on my radar, but I decided to check it out and it was love at first sight (and I think it was meant to be since it wouldn't have been mine if I hadn't turned down the amazing offer in the first place :smile:). Still feeling on cloud 9 and so so lucky.

View attachment 5298393
gorgeous pieces! especially Picotin! :loveeyes: congrats! I have gold Pico with PHW and really love her :hbeat:

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon and lishukha