What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I am amazed this color is around now. I have that strap from years ago and it was still called framboise. I get a lot of good use out of it.
It is a beautiful color! Happy to know you got years of good use. It's hopeful I will too. :love: I wasn't sure if I made the right choice at the time of ordering but seeing it in person and hear about your and other experiences with framboise, I am now certain I made the right choice. :biggrin:

Reactions: lulilu
You will never regret it! Havane is just so luscious!!! I tried to convince my husband to buy a havane men’s bag years ago for work and he insisted on black. Both he and I live to regret it to this day. Lol. Enjoy!!

This wan't meant to happen, just got my SO less than 2 weeks ago...But THIS COLOUR! It's those moments when you don't need the bag right now but you know it won't be there when you do.

View attachment 5047708

View attachment 5047709

Thank you. It's Havane. I was like I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW. Now plotting how to get a Kelly 32 in that colour. Or Roulis :biggrin:
I'm shocked how many not-so-famous colours are in the H palette. My addiction will never end.
Golly Havanne is back? I let go of my Kelly 32 to a friend's sister a few years ago, I bought that new and it should be 15 years old now.