What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Is there anything better than receiving the H-bag you thought about, dreamed about and plottet perfectly into your wardrobe and your life? Perhaps even better if it turns out your plotting was a success, and the bag is everything you hoped it would be.....

I present my new-to-me Blue Jean Bolide 35 that just happens to go perfectly with two of my favorite shawls - and that is only the beginning, lots of silks have the Blue Jean color in them, too:happydance:D9A01213-07F8-44DD-9E1E-625A0706E0D1.jpeg

Is there anything better than receiving the H-bag you thought about, dreamed about and plottet perfectly into your wardrobe and your life? Perhaps even better if it turns out your plotting was a success, and the bag is everything you hoped it would be.....

I present my new-to-me Blue Jean Bolide 35 that just happens to go perfectly with two of my favorite shawls - and that is only the beginning, lots of silks have the Blue Jean color in them, too:happydance:View attachment 4993589
Fantastic bag and congrats!
Always happy when finding that a "new" color bag already has lots to go with her in the scarf drawer.