What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I decided to go with the reseller route and got myself a B25 Rouge Grenat GHW and K25 Bleu Saphir GHW, so that I could stop obsessing over size 25 and wondering it is a size that would work for me. Both colors are my wishlist colors and 25 is an absolutely adorable size but probably not a size that I’d reach out for a lot. I felt guilty for paying a huge premium for these 2 tiny bags so I was thinking maybe I should return one. To my surprise my DD fell in love with these 2 bags, both size and color, and begged me to keep them so she could have them in a few years... I have to admit 25 looks perfect on her :biggrin:

View attachment 4914651View attachment 4914653View attachment 4915091

Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL Birkin and Kelly!

Reactions: OuiCestLaVie
I bought this beauty secondhand in pristine condition. Feels like spring/ summer has already come... l think the colours will pop really good in sunshine. Grands Fonds, Annie Faivre, 1992.View attachment 4918829

I’ve been told Annie Faivre always have a hidden monkey on her scarf. Can you find it?
I think I see it, but not 100% certain since the picture is not as clear on my screen. :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
I love this watch..I have it on my radar for when I get bored with the ones I own already.
Its fabulous and you dont see them often

I believe this black one is no longer in collection. My SA had to get mine to transferred back from another country. :nuts:

Not sure what region you’re in but if you might like it, I’d recommend getting your SA to look for it now!

I believe this black one is no longer in collection. My SA had to get mine to transferred back from another country. :nuts:

Not sure what region you’re in but if you might like it, I’d recommend getting your SA to look for it now!
Oh NOOOOOO! seriously?
They only came out a couple of years ago.
I live in the UK and I'm almost certain I saw one in my rehear H store in the fall.
Thank you for the tip-I'll make enquiries.