What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Gorgeous

Orangefanatic and fergie.c like this.
  3. It is always something special with a scarf, that tells a story related to ones life. I am happy for you! Enjoy!

Possum, Chrismin and CMilly like this.
  4. thank you :smile:

5. 23E23530-2D66-4D03-9ECC-63E90DAE558B.jpeg I needed a few little pick me ups so I got these:
    *H playing cards - so beautiful that I don’t actually want to shuffle them. Lol but hubby said he’d learn card games for me (he was an only child and never really played cards)
    *Mini Ulysse with a couple inserts
    *Vintage H flask - thought this was a little bigger but it lovely and easy for hubby to fit in jacket pocket! 8128E526-C5C1-445E-83A5-A679B43CC914.jpeg BB61D88D-C64E-4FE1-84DB-D4E332DF62FD.jpeg View attachment 4733827

6. Love them all. Thanks for sharing!!:heart::heart:

CMilly and buffalogal like this.
  7. #36366 May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    I've just bought a new to me convoyeur GM! i've just finished the payment and haven't received it yet! but i am so anxious and want to share with everyone.
    i think that it is huge for me, the bag is 30cm at base-width, 42cm at widest,37cm tall not including handles. and i am only 5'35!
    but i will give it a try. i like the bag for its rareness and the barenia leather. and the bag has a 5-pointed star blind-stamp.
    what do you think? please give me some advice. should i keep the bag?

Attached Files:

celialow, crisbac, HeidiMom and 10 others like this.
  8. is it evercolor leather? happy to see them use this leather on a constance.

9. My first h purchase in 2020 (Y stamp) unfortunately I have to get this from a personal shopper but I can’t wait any longer to try the new taurillon clemence leather.
    Say hello to my new girl, the h 24/24 29cm in gold.

Attached Files:

10. I have a convoyeur also - but the PM size, in black evercolor. I love it and your barenia one is so gorgeous!!

11. wow before I buy, I search TPF for convoyeur and read all your posts about it. thanx for your information. keep sharing and we may help other people :smile:

marzipanchen and DR2014 like this.
  12. Hehe yes you can definitely come and hug the cushion. Might have to fight with my little one though she already tried to claim it!!!

madamelizaking likes this.
  13. Thank you! It’s so pricy for a pillow but I thought cost per wear would be good if I can look at it all the time :biggrin: typical justification for H purchase hehe. If you need help with code for the pillow please feel free to write me!

momasaurus likes this.
  14. Hehe yes you can definitely come and hug the cushion. Might have to fight with my little one though she already tried to claim it!!!

15. E47B0A27-21B6-45D8-92CA-F1341E466B3A.jpeg Super excited to see this mini C in pink
    Love it so much and keep looking at it at home !

16. was on the hunt in the reseller market for a bigger-size Kelly, preferably in Fjord, that could function as a daily workhorse bag.. to fit the alcohol wipes, hand sanitiser, no less! meet my "new" K32 Natural Sable in Fjord.. she's in her mid-teens! :amuse:

IMG_4594.jpg