What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

Voicifiona, Mimmy, Searno29 and 12 others like this.
  2. I'm really loving this color for some odd reason (I normally don't like greens too much)...
    Is this like a gray mixed with green? Are there any brown (like an almond) undertones I'm not seeing?
    Photos can so be deceiving. It looks more gray to me than green...

marzipanchen likes this.
  3. Ladies,
    Thanks for your warm words and likes.

It is difficult to catch the real colour of the bag. It is a mix of gray-ish, blue-ish and green-ish undertones. No brown.

momasaurus likes this.
  4. DC19428B-8938-433F-90FA-AD28259E050B.jpeg

I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw it... to me it’s such a happy color :smile: Mini C in Mauve sylvestre. Just in time for my Bday!

5. 71C4B701-E26F-45F2-895A-9C5C77E4F157.jpeg 30363D61-6D36-4473-B80E-BDB7D286777D.jpeg 098618B9-BABE-4A95-B1A9-CABE181316F1.jpeg Just got her today, a total surprise from my SA. My first K ever! K28 gold with gold hardware

6. What colour is the K please? So pretty!

marzipanchen likes this.
  7. She's a beauty! That's a lovely color.

Wolfkishner and Ana_bananas like this.
  8. surfer likes this.
  9. Hi guys, can’t believe it. I pull the trigger today so I finally put a steps in to the H world. This is my first H bag and fall in love immediately when I tried it on. ❤️❤️

Attached Files:

10. It really is such a pretty color and you nailed it with the twilly!

Ana_bananas and CMilly like this.
  11. Oh yeah...you should be happy . Congrats! It’s gorgeous. It’s me I’ll scream it out loud when I receive. Happy birthday to you!

Ana_bananas likes this.
  12. Enjoy your first H as I know you will. Great bag!

hokatie likes this.
  13. Thank you! I can’t wait to take it out of the box :smile:

14. Congrats on your first H. Wear it in good health :smile:

hokatie likes this.
  15. Congrats!! What a great bag for your first.

hokatie likes this.
  16. I was so excited to be offered this cutie in shiny BOX leather. It’s my first Kelly Mini II.
    I mentioned Box leather as a (bag) wish list item to my SA sometime last year, not really thinking that it would actually happen.

Attached Files: