What is your latest Hermes purchase?

A belated post of an early birthday gift I received a few weeks ago from my DH, who knew that I have been considering this CW since December without making a decision! [emoji4] I have been bedridden after having surgery, so this especially cheered me up. Counting down the weeks so that I can wear it out!!View attachment 4405337View attachment 4405338View attachment 4405339View attachment 4405340View attachment 4405341
Huge congrats, dear jnj1ster! :heart: I wish you all the best for your birthday! :hbeat: And prompt recovery so you can wear your gorgeous Animapolis out soon! :hugs:

Love love love. I haven’t seen those colors combined before but it makes a lot of sense. Very Hermes

Oh my goodness, you’re so right! There’s something that made me instantly love the look of this bag such an instinctive level. Your comment makes me realize that for me there’s a subliminal suggestion with this color combo of a big orange box with a dark colored ribbon trim! The colors are slightly different and more lovely in this SO of course, but the contrast is just about the same! It really hit home when I saw the unboxing photo a few posts away.

Oh my goodness, you’re so right! There’s something that made me instantly love the look of this bag such an instinctive level. Your comment makes me realize that for me there’s a subliminal suggestion with this color combo of a big orange box with a dark colored ribbon trim! The colors are slightly different and more lovely in this SO of course, but the contrast is just about the same! It really hit home when I saw the unboxing photo a few posts away.

Photo of unboxing from mcpro:
IMG_0362.jpg
Photo of gorgeous SO from fatcat:
IMG_0363.jpg

Subliminal trigger for me?! Love your SOs!

A belated post of an early birthday gift I received a few weeks ago from my DH, who knew that I have been considering this CW since December without making a decision! [emoji4] I have been bedridden after having surgery, so this especially cheered me up. Counting down the weeks so that I can wear it out!!View attachment 4405337View attachment 4405338View attachment 4405339View attachment 4405340View attachment 4405341
Happy birthday. Wishing time goes by fast so you can recover in no time and enjoy your scarf soon! :smile:

Huge congrats, dear jnj1ster! [emoji813] I wish you all the best for your birthday! :hbeat: And prompt recovery so you can wear your gorgeous Animapolis out soon! :hugs:
Happy birthday. Wishing time goes by fast so you can recover in no time and enjoy your scarf soon! :smile:
Thank you, crisbac and NOIRetMoi, for your well wishes and kind words!! Much appreciate it. [emoji4]