What is your latest Hermes purchase?

After 3 months of waiting, this baby finally came home to me today! Herbag 31 in noir berline canvas. It also came with a lock and clochette...does anyone know where it’s supposed to go on the bag? View attachment 4319731View attachment 4319732
Huge congrats on your Herbag, cafecreme15! :hbeat: We're twinsies! :ghi5: What I know is that the original function of the lock is for the hole in one of the straps, for security. And you can put it at the back for decoration. (I prefer to carry my Herbag without the lock and the clochette though.) Enjoy! :smile:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Huge congrats on your Herbag, cafecreme15! :hbeat: We're twinsies! :ghi5: What I know is that the original function of the lock is for the hole in one of the straps, for security. And you can put it at the back for decoration. (I prefer to carry my Herbag without the lock and the clochette though.) Enjoy! :smile:
View attachment 4320109 View attachment 4320110

Thanks so much for the very helpful pictures! I really love this bag and am a bit surprised it’s not more popular. If anything I’d put the lock on the back - the front is difficult enough to deal with without anything extra getting in the way [emoji23] I’ll carry it for a few days without the lock and clochette before I decide.

View attachment 4320109 View attachment 4320110

LOL. I always wondered what the hole was for. Now I know.

Thanks so much for the very helpful pictures! I really love this bag and am a bit surprised it’s not more popular. If anything I’d put the lock on the back - the front is difficult enough to deal with without anything extra getting in the way [emoji23] I’ll carry it for a few days without the lock and clochette before I decide.
I entirely agree with you, dear cafecreme15! :yes: I'm also surprised it's not more popular. I was happy to see it on the runways of both the Resort 2019 and the Spring-Summer 2019 Collections. :loveeyes:

My very small contribution after a long H- hiatus, but I love love love the pinks [emoji7] Hopefully it is really as useful as I read stories from other TPFers in here [emoji28]

View attachment 4320497
View attachment 4320498
Such pretty pinks! Bi-colour Calvis are so special! Congrats!:heart: I love Calvis! Very useful indeed!
PS: I see a cute pink piggy in the background! too cute!

Reactions: LVsister