What is your latest Hermes purchase?

It was $1,175 before the price change. H.com has it in nubuck for $1,200 in the women's section. So, the black ones are probably also $1,200 now.
I need help please:confused1:
My SA said nubuck is the only color for now, and the black one is past season...
Would you be able to look up the sku on the receipt or box? So sorry for the trouble and thank you so much!! Really appreciate it!!

First purchase in ‘19. Been wanting these sneakers and glad that I got them just before the price increase.

Starter sneakers run narrow so I have to get half a size up but it makes your feet look narrower.

3bd02bb8a9669d50a103723927d0c6a2.jpg

First purchase in ‘19. Been wanting these sneakers and glad that I got them just before the price increase.

Starter sneakers run narrow so I have to get half a size up but it makes your feet look narrower.

3bd02bb8a9669d50a103723927d0c6a2.jpg
I have these also. Wipe off the white part after using. The white part is more stain resistant than other shoes I’ve had, but it can still stain a bit. I really like these shoes. Enjoy!

This is my very first Hermes bag. I’ve wanted a lindy for a long time and needed to find the perfect color. For me it ended up being L30 Gris Asphalte because it’s a very close color match to my most used bag, the Celine liege souris. Thanks for letting me share. :smile:
View attachment 4313420
View attachment 4313421

Oh man I love Hermes big I’d sell my favourite bag for that cute smile [emoji252]

I need help please:confused1:
My SA said nubuck is the only color for now, and the black one is past season...
Would you be able to look up the sku on the receipt or box? So sorry for the trouble and thank you so much!! Really appreciate it!!
Interestingly, my receipt only says "charge send deposit". It has no sku#. Neither is there anything on the box. My SA found these for me just by looking up key words on her hermes ipad, and transferred in the only pair left in my size. Possible that it's sold out.

Reactions: MiniNavy
Interestingly, my receipt only says "charge send deposit". It has no sku#. Neither is there anything on the box. My SA found these for me just by looking up key words on her hermes ipad, and transferred in the only pair left in my size. Possible that it's sold out.

Oh you are right....they are mostly sold out then .... I hope you didn’t get the last pair of 36 lol
Thanks again and enjoy your precious boots [emoji1360]

I have these also. Wipe off the white part after using. The white part is more stain resistant than other shoes I’ve had, but it can still stain a bit. I really like these shoes. Enjoy!
Thanks for the tip. I was going to spray Scotch guard to waterproof them since we rain a lot here and I don't want the suede to look dirty. I'm surprised that they weight quite a bit on my palm when it feels very light on my feet. I'll be sure to wipe the white part not to stain it.

Love your new avatar blondissima, black used to be my favorite color :lol:

I looked up a MaiTai youtube to do that knot yesterday and when I took it off to try a new scarf I couldn’t remember how to do it again without the video :lol::lol: But my point is if I can do it anyone can do it. So I think you’re in deep bleep now :graucho:
Thank you, my dear.
The absence of color and colors you can’t describe continue to be my favorite ones.
I have her videos pinned, but haven’t challenged myself yet.
Crap. I’ve got my eye on this gorgeous Della Cavalleria Finesse scarf for a long time. If my scarves no longer continue to look like napkins around my neck or part of a girl scout’s uniform, I’m gonna have to get it!
And it’ll be your fault! Lol

I think Ban Island needs a maximum security wing and I need to be in it. I am sharing this only because @noegirl knew about this part already. I am not sharing the rest of my purchase today because I am very disappointed with my lack of self control.
View attachment 4304045

ME, TOO! I have splinters from recently falling off the island’s dock, er, wagon.