Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Harry Winston

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Tiffany & Co.

Votes: 79 20.5%
  • Van Cleef & Arpels

Votes: 171 44.4%

• Total voters
Is Marina B better than Boucheron and Chopard?

Better? It’s only better if you like it more. I happen to not really love any pieces of Marina B. I like some Chopard but not enough to buy any of it. Only buy what YOU love!!! After VCA, my personal favorite branded jewelry is Temple St. Clair. I like classic timeless designs that will hopefully be worn and passed down. I don’t care for trendy designs at all. There are many nice brands of designer fine jewelry. It sounds like you are trying to choose the best brands outside of the very top brands like VCA and Cartier, but there’s a whole large tier of those. You just have to discover the brands that have designs that you love the most.

I have an EFFY ring and Pandora bracelets. Other than that I’m not really into designer jewellery. It’s a bit of a contradiction, I know.
If I was forced to choose, I’d probably pick Bvlgari.

Reactions: limom
Better? It’s only better if you like it more. I happen to not really love any pieces of Marina B. I like some Chopard but not enough to buy any of it. Only buy what YOU love!!! After VCA, my personal favorite branded jewelry is Temple St. Clair. I like classic timeless designs that will hopefully be worn and passed down. I don’t care for trendy designs at all. There are many nice brands of designer fine jewelry. It sounds like you are trying to choose the best brands outside of the very top brands like VCA and Cartier, but there’s a whole large tier of those. You just have to discover the brands that have designs that you love the most.
Which is better at high-end jewellery?