What is wrong with me? I suddenly want a Thomas Wylde bag!

Superbaby said:
One advice from me... Don't buy from CKParis! I have a very strong feeling that she is doing shill bidding! It was 15 minutes to the end of the auction and zero bids. I placed my bid. and then i got outbid in the last 10 minutes. but the bag was listed again the same day.
Also, she turned down my buy it now offer for $2800 (Her asking price was $2830) and she was adamant that her bag will fetch more money.
I will stay away from buying her stuff. I would buy from dudeiloveyou or baggacholic (our current PF member).

This is not true; I know the buyer Superbaby (I had no idea you were also bidding on it)...please don't accuse people of fraud when it is not true. :biggrin:

Thank you.

Superbaby said:
Also, CKParis jacked dudeiloveyou picture before. Don't trust her!

This is true but as soon as she was told to remove the photos she did, you can clearly tell that she is now using her own pictures.

Loganz said:
This is not true; I know the buyer Superbaby (I had no idea you were also bidding on it)...please don't accuse people of fraud when it is not true. :biggrin:

Thank you.

Were you bidding on the bag, loganz? I thought you bought your bag from dudeiloveyou.

This seller is a PF members? She seems to know a lot about my white bag problem. She wants to know what i did with the bag, what kind of feedback i left for the seller, and she wants me to show her the link .. etc etc etc..

No, I was not bidding on the bag; but I know the buyer of CK's bag...that's all.

It is just not nice to accuse someone of shilling when they are not doing that.

CK is actually a nice person, yes, I have talked to her outside of this forum. She is not a member here; but, she is new to Ebay and it would not be fair to smear her reputation when she has done nothing wrong.

I don't know where she buys them; but, if you read one of the articles on the brand it does say that the line is widely distributed in Paris; I found the article by doing a google search.

I guess that would make sense then. I do know that they carry it in Paris and in London but I believe it was mainly sold in the USA. Anyhow I got the TW bag in cream and absolutely ADORE it. I agree with loganz; its definitely worth the money.

BabyFace said:
I guess that would make sense then. I do know that they carry it in Paris and in London but I believe it was mainly sold in the USA. Anyhow I got the TW bag in cream and absolutely ADORE it. I agree with loganz; its definitely worth the money.

I heard a rumor that there will be grey, plum, and baby blue skull bags next season. I might be very interested in a plum bag if this rumor turns out to be true.

BabyFace: do you think it is silly that I want to remove the chain strap and add a leather one? Have you worn your bag for a day of shopping with just a tank-top on?

loganz i wouldn't replace the strap. i haven't worn it with a tank top yet but i have tried it on. i think as long as the bags not filled making it too heavy it shouldn't be a problem?

It does not feel heavy because you wear it on your shoulder; but, yes if you weighed each they would probably be the same.

The paddy lock only weighs 5 ounces (I weighed it); the chain handle on the TW is what adds weight to the bag. :biggrin: