What is wrong with me? I suddenly want a Thomas Wylde bag!

1. Never mind I can't even begin to afford it lol. I've suddenly fallen in love with it.

2. Hey, Sunspark. I get some satisfaction from your post...knowing I am not the only crazy, somewhat impulsive, a bit OCD, minor handbag obsessed gal out there! Good luck with your decision...it's a pretty interesting bag!

3. I must tell you that I love mine, and think it was worth the money. I found out from a gal who visits Paris regularly that next season the bags will cost $2600 retail.

It gets a lot of looks. I may take it to a leather shop to replace the chain strap...I cannot carry the bag if I am only wearing a tank-top.

4. Sunspark have you been reading the thread on TFS? It's totally making me want one too! :smile: There are some great ones on eBay right now in gorg white leather... *breathe, spiral*

Ooh, Loganz, what color is yours?

5. Thanks Spiral, I must have black.
    Socal, I think I'm about as crazy as they get lol.
    Loganz, do you really think the bag is worth the $$? Are we just paying for the name?

6. Mine is black. Seller ckparis has a black one, she is new to eBay but you can trust her bag, these are not being knosked off, and she bought it in Paris.

About the price:

The leather is lambskin the lining is 100% silk, the outside pockets are very functional, I carry my cellphone in one and my car keys in the other, there are no interior pockets. The "name" factor is funny with this one; because where I live no one knows the name. I have the TW tuxedo jacket and I wore it out today and you would have thought I was wearing an old-holey hoodie...however, the quality of that lamb-leather is beyond other leathers.

The bag is very uniqe, my mother is calling it my Grateful Dead bag (eek); the bag suits my style...if you feel that it would suit your style as well I know you would feel the same way I do about it. However, if you don't think you would still carry it in a year or more than it would probably be money poorly spent.

IMG_0471.JPG
  7. Thanks Loganz. I think it would suite me, buit since I just bought 2 balenciaga, a whiskey paddy, and I may have a line on the stam, perhaps I need to convince myself that I can love and admire a bag from afar and not *have* to own it. I'll let you know how that goes lol!

hmmmm, stam vs TW......

8. i personally like the thomas wylde bag over the stam! it has a cool vibe while the stam (not to offend anyone) just looks like a large grandma bag! lol

9. I heard there will be more bags for fall which will be in July. I would call Barneys now to be on their list.

10. I love this bag as well! I don't know why ... but I really like the skull lining and skull design on the bag! It's my bad girl side wanting to come out ... mind you, I have three young children. I want the bag but can you see me carrying this bag with my three angels in tow:lol:

11. ^Well I have two little ones and that bag is calling my wylde side out:smile: Now I'm thinking a Balenciaga in black....I don't even own a black bag.

12. I also love this bag--does anyone know if they make it without the studded skull on the front? I know that kind of defeats the purpose, but I'd really love a plain version of this bag (with the skull lining, of course).

13. One advice from me... Don't buy from CKParis! I have a very strong feeling that she is doing shill bidding! It was 15 minutes to the end of the auction and zero bids. I placed my bid. and then i got outbid in the last 10 minutes. but the bag was listed again the same day.
    Also, she turned down my buy it now offer for $2800 (Her asking price was $2830) and she was adamant that her bag will fetch more money.
    I will stay away from buying her stuff. I would buy from dudeiloveyou or baggacholic (our current PF member).

14. Also, CKParis jacked dudeiloveyou picture before. Don't trust her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice