What is the minimum amount of jewelry you ever wear?

I've had my ears pierced since I was a baby, so I feel self concious without earrings. Usually some sort of necklace whether gold or sterling silver. And always a couple of rings. And my watch and a bracelet or two.

i wear my anniverssary rings from my bf (2) earrings.. watch and a charm diamond bracelt.. this is everyday. i ony cahnge if im going out. in which case i change the watch the braclet and earrining.

During the day, I might only wear one, or two pieces; but if I go out at night, I always wear at least two, or three, pieces.

It also depends on the size. If they are large statement pieces (which they generally are, at the moment), I will invariably wear fewer items than if they're small and discreet.

depends..one or two peices as a minimum, but it depends on the size. i usually wear a watch, ring and earrings. but if i wear a large necklace or another large peice, i won't wear earrings or a bracelet.

Curious to see what our most essential pieces are. :smile: In situations where you want to wear the minimum possible (traveling, etc) what does that mean to you?

I never take off my wedding band, but unless I'm asleep or in the shower, I would always be wearing at least one more thing so as not to feel naked. My second most important pieces would be a watch (even if it's a cheap one, I don't really feel dressed without it) or my silver Adina 3/4" hoop earrings. :yes:

How about you?
ALWAYS ON.
I wear two bracelets on my right and my watch on the left
I wear my grandfathers ring on my middle finger *right hand* my mothers engagement ring on my ring finger*right hand* I switch it with another ring once in a while.
I wear a wedding band on my ring finger *left hand* from my b/f
wear a plain gold band on my right thumb.

I always wear the same three rings. Two on my left hand (a diamond ring and a pentacle) and one on my right (a limon quartz). I also always wear my sterling silver "Goddess" necklace. I have a Movado two-tone watch, but I don't wear that everyday.