What is the minimum amount of jewelry you ever wear?

1. Curious to see what our most essential pieces are. :smile: In situations where you want to wear the minimum possible (traveling, etc) what does that mean to you?

I never take off my wedding band, but unless I'm asleep or in the shower, I would always be wearing at least one more thing so as not to feel naked. My second most important pieces would be a watch (even if it's a cheap one, I don't really feel dressed without it) or my silver Adina 3/4" hoop earrings. :yes:

How about you?

2. Earrings, engagement and wedding rings, and a tiny silver stud in my nose.

3. i usually only wear my wedding rings. if i remember to put anything else on, i like to wear my pearls. tahitian, japanese, freshH2O, i like them all

4. I change everyday! I always have on my wedding ring. I wear some sort of a diamond earring, a diamond bracelet, some kind of a diamond pendant or necklace. Something of this kind of mix daily. Somtimes more than others, sometimes less.

5. i always wear a yellow gold bracelet with six cabochon cut stones (yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, emerald, garnet and moonstone) which is a replica of one i got when i was 8 with a garnet but filled up later. i lost the original in japan :cry: and wasn't too pleased that they put the stones in the wrong order when i had the new one made up!

i also wear a silver necklace with a pineapple like my avatar, and another silver necklace with a four leaf clover that used to belong to my great aunt.

sometimes i'll wear a watch and sometimes i won't, and i have a few rings i used to wear religiously (white gold signet ring, silver square shaped ring and gold ring with a small ruby) but for some reason it's pretty rare that i wear any of those right now. my pearls are also far too neglected at the moment..

i do take it all off when i have a sauna though, hot metal, skin.. ouch!

6. Tiny diamond stud in my nose, tiffany tag bracelet.

7. Wedding set, anniversary set, and won't leave the house without a pair of earrings. :shame:

8. tanzanite ring and diamond/silver necklace.

9. I have to wear earrings all the time, even if it's just studs. For some reason I feel naked without earrings. I almost always wear my class ring too, but it depends on where I'm going.

10. My engagement ring and a necklace

11. my promise ring from my bf/fiancee :smile:

is it weird that i hardly wear my engagement ring much? :sad:

12. Earrings - any of them is fine. I also feel naked without them!
    My two rings + my watch. Except on weekends - I don't wear a watch on weekends so I can relax more.

13. Nothing, that's my minimum.

Sometimes I wear a watch.

But I do like to experiment with jewelry so when I put in the effort, I will wear jewelry.

14. nah. :smile: I hardly ever wear mine (I've got it on today for the first time in about 3 weeks).

I am married though so I always wear my wedding band... while we were still engaged, I never went out without my engagement ring.

15. I'm starting to feel naked without earrings, too. I never used to feel that way, but last night I was on my way out with just my ring and a necklace, looked in the mirror and saw my naked piercings in each ear and I HAD to add some small studs. Had to!

I think I just don't like the way the holes in my ears look with nothing in them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice