What is the minimum amount of jewelry you ever wear?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
Curious to see what our most essential pieces are. :smile: In situations where you want to wear the minimum possible (traveling, etc) what does that mean to you?

I never take off my wedding band, but unless I'm asleep or in the shower, I would always be wearing at least one more thing so as not to feel naked. My second most important pieces would be a watch (even if it's a cheap one, I don't really feel dressed without it) or my silver Adina 3/4" hoop earrings. :yes:

How about you?

I change everyday! I always have on my wedding ring. I wear some sort of a diamond earring, a diamond bracelet, some kind of a diamond pendant or necklace. Something of this kind of mix daily. Somtimes more than others, sometimes less.

i always wear a yellow gold bracelet with six cabochon cut stones (yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, emerald, garnet and moonstone) which is a replica of one i got when i was 8 with a garnet but filled up later. i lost the original in japan :cry: and wasn't too pleased that they put the stones in the wrong order when i had the new one made up!

i also wear a silver necklace with a pineapple like my avatar, and another silver necklace with a four leaf clover that used to belong to my great aunt.

sometimes i'll wear a watch and sometimes i won't, and i have a few rings i used to wear religiously (white gold signet ring, silver square shaped ring and gold ring with a small ruby) but for some reason it's pretty rare that i wear any of those right now. my pearls are also far too neglected at the moment..

i do take it all off when i have a sauna though, hot metal, skin.. ouch!

I have to wear earrings all the time, even if it's just studs. For some reason I feel naked without earrings. I almost always wear my class ring too, but it depends on where I'm going.

Earrings - any of them is fine. I also feel naked without them!
My two rings + my watch. Except on weekends - I don't wear a watch on weekends so I can relax more.

my promise ring from my bf/fiancee :smile:

is it weird that i hardly wear my engagement ring much? :sad:

nah. :smile: I hardly ever wear mine (I've got it on today for the first time in about 3 weeks).

I am married though so I always wear my wedding band... while we were still engaged, I never went out without my engagement ring.

I have to wear earrings all the time, even if it's just studs. For some reason I feel naked without earrings. I almost always wear my class ring too, but it depends on where I'm going.

I'm starting to feel naked without earrings, too. I never used to feel that way, but last night I was on my way out with just my ring and a necklace, looked in the mirror and saw my naked piercings in each ear and I HAD to add some small studs. Had to!

I think I just don't like the way the holes in my ears look with nothing in them.