What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I got this Polene for my dearest, dearest friend who has a not so good time at the moment and needed a little light up.
View attachment 6005592

...and for my old Monster Peekaboo a new to me defender - these thingies are so cool. I have the brown one as a raincoat and now this mesh one for...I guess for fun :biggrin:
I wish other brands would do something similar.

View attachment 6005594View attachment 6005595
Your dearest friend is my Bag Twin! I love the Polene Dix, and the black textured leather is wonderful.

Just returned from traveling all week and was happy to have my new Lanvin bag waiting for me. I really like the size and shape of the bag and the cat handle is lightweight and doesn't seem like it will be uncomfortable to carry either by hand or on crook of arm. It did come with a leather strap but i don't like it and don't foresee using it. This is my first purchase from this brand and also my first small/medium dressy black bag. Playing around with scarves to dress it up too.

Attachments

• 20240524_223306.jpg
    20240524_223306.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240524_223659.jpg
    20240524_223659.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 24
Just returned from traveling all week and was happy to have my new Lanvin bag waiting for me. I really like the size and shape of the bag and the cat handle is lightweight and doesn't seem like it will be uncomfortable to carry either by hand or on crook of arm. It did come with a leather strap but i don't like it and don't foresee using it. This is my first purchase from this brand and also my first small/medium dressy black bag. Playing around with scarves to dress it up too.
Pretty Kitty!!

Got a new to me Céline Nano luggage in coquelicot today. Color is just gorgeous. I’ve been enjoying my smaller bags and this one fits a surprising amount!

Love the long strap too. And I totally see a face in it 😂

IMG_3392.jpeg

I got this Polene for my dearest, dearest friend who has a not so good time at the moment and needed a little light up.
View attachment 6005592

...and for my old Monster Peekaboo a new to me defender - these thingies are so cool. I have the brown one as a raincoat and now this mesh one for...I guess for fun :biggrin:
I wish other brands would do something similar.

View attachment 6005594View attachment 6005595
Love both! I especially love the mesh one. It's so much fun!

• Love
Reactions: Sferics
Ooh I love it! I had considered lanvin at one point but saw a few disappointing reviews on the leather wear and wasn't sure how comfy the cat handle would be to slide onto the wrist.
I'm glad you like yours, it looks so glam and gorgeous!

What brand is this ? It's such a soft pretty color
I have been loving lavender lately and was wondering this too. I zoomed in on the hardware and it looks like it's Celine but will let PurseFanVA13 confirm :smile:
Ooh I love it! I had considered lanvin at one point but saw a few disappointing reviews on the leather wear and wasn't sure how comfy the cat handle would be to slide onto the wrist.
I'm glad you like yours, it looks so glam and gorgeous!
Well, I haven't had the chance to use yet so the verdict is still out. I am not typically a fan of black handbags and don't wear a lot that black would go with, especially this time of year, but will have to figure out an outfit to use soon!

I did find old thread and saw your posts there and watched that Ava Max video as well. I think the question about handle being comfy on wrist applies more to the pencil box style. From what I could tell in the 2 minutes I tried this one at home upon arrival, the handle was fine. After watching one of those other unboxing videos, I want the turquoise blue other shape hobo!

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I have been loving lavender lately and was wondering this too. I zoomed in on the hardware and it looks like it's Celine but will let PurseFanVA13 confirm :smile:

Well, I haven't had the chance to use yet so the verdict is still out. I am not typically a fan of black handbags and don't wear a lot that black would go with, especially this time of year, but will have to figure out an outfit to use soon!

I did find old thread and saw your posts there and watched that Ava Max video as well. I think the question about handle being comfy on wrist applies more to the pencil box style. From what I could tell in the 2 minutes I tried this one at home upon arrival, the handle was fine. After watching one of those other unboxing videos, I want the turquoise blue other shape hobo!
I hope you end up enjoying it, let us know how it wears

TPF strikes again.... After recently seeing a couple of posts about kintsugi Capucines, I knew I needed to track one down! Pre-loved but pristine in box with original receipt. Been anxiously awaiting and after a 4 day delay with fedex, I am so happy it arrived!

Attachments

• 20240529_143120.jpg
    20240529_143120.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20240529_144650.jpg
    20240529_144650.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20240529_150239.jpg
    20240529_150239.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 42