What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Not a purchase, but recent additions nonetheless. Raided my mom's closet while visiting family.

Saddle River giraffe print bag
IMG_20220626_124642.jpg
Took an interest in it due to an inside joke with my fiancé about giraffes, but later found a photo of me as an infant with my grandma at the zoo and she was carrying this bag in the early 90s.

Has an elephant locket keychain as a zipper pull. Doesn't look original to the bag but is nice!
IMG_20220626_124716.jpg

Also an unbranded (as far as I can tell) bucket bag. It's got panels of different metallic shades on the front and plain black on the back. I'm guessing it's also from the late 80s/early 90s.
PXL_20220626_171614326.jpg
PXL_20220626_171619957.jpg
PXL_20220626_171626755.jpg
"Borrowing" from my mom's closet is an easy and inexpensive way to try out the bucket bag shape!

Ever since i shared with my social media fam, this bag is a hot favourite- STAUD TOMMY ! From the STAUD sample SALE. Must say i got very lucky.
This is the spring '21 Tapestry Twilight print which didn't go into mass production and only samples were made as told to me by the brand. This feels like owning a piece of art due to the intricate beading. Not every design in Tommy is as complex as you can tell.

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0309.jpg

I got this for pre-loved Minkoff to see if a H Evie or Vespa is a good style bag for me. I figure if I reach for it a good bit, enjoy using it and it is functional for me, it would be worth investing in a H bag. It is the same basic dimensions as a PM. It cane with a detachable leather shoulder strap but I had this one already. For $40, what do I have to lose?12D7B4AF-947B-4411-A99F-5732DC07D444.jpeg

I got this for pre-loved Minkoff to see if a H Evie or Vespa is a good style bag for me. I figure if I reach for it a good bit, enjoy using it and it is functional for me, it would be worth investing in a H bag. It is the same basic dimensions as a PM. It cane with a detachable leather shoulder strap but I had this one already. For $40, what do I have to lose?View attachment 5437618
I'll be looking forward to your opinion. I've been tempted several times when I've seen this bag on ebay. Is it real leather?

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Has vintage vibes! who makes it?
It’s from “Professor E”, a Taiwanese edgy/streetwear brand. There’s a small boutique here in Sydney that’s a stockist for them and I saw the mini-version of this bag.

After fondling the soft leather and loving the distressed silver hardware, I knew I had to find out if they had a bigger version and sought them out online. Price point is bang on the money. I’ve been looking for a bag like this for a long time.

It’s from “Professor E”, a Taiwanese edgy/streetwear brand. There’s a small boutique here in Sydney that’s a stockist for them and I saw the mini-version of this bag.

After fondling the soft leather and loving the distressed silver hardware, I knew I had to find out if they had a bigger version and sought them out online. Price point is bang on the money. I’ve been looking for a bag like this for a long time.
LOVE this bag design. You've got me looking at their website now.

• Love
Reactions: Norm.Core