What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I’m trying to limit my expenses with my purse buying because of the pandemic. I still want to feel not needing to sacrifice my passion for purses but at the same time not breaking the bank especially during this time. With that said, I am finding my love for vintage recently. More affordable, and yet, still making my heart skip! Anyway, here are some of my vintage finds recently...

View attachment 4731858 Celine Boogie Bag (this is in Like New Condition!)

View attachment 4731859

Gucci Jackie Bag

View attachment 4731862
Another Gucci Jackie bag but this time in leather.

View attachment 4731860
View attachment 4731861
Celine Vintage Macadam’s. My heart is so happy to find these!!
Hi there. Just curious. Is your Celine Boogie Bag made in China? What does the tag say? Seems like in 2005-2007 some were made in China. Thanks!

Versace Icon Barocco WOC. My first WOC, was from Vestaire Collective but was NWT condition. This is the first bag I have that has NFT authentication built into the bag... Pretty neat. The size is 23cm so same size as chanel classic flap small. Maybe just a tad thinner front to back. I bought a few different decorative chains for it too in different lengths. One short pearl one for arm and hand carry. A medium length chain for shoulder carry and a different full crossbody one. I think will be fun to dress it up. I had wanted something I could remove chain and use as a clutch for evening, parties etc. But also flexible to use as a crossbody etc with just enough room for cards, ID and my phone. Maybe a lipstick or small perfume atomizer.

View attachment 5206706
Very pretty bag & beautiful scarf!

Reactions: cecchetti
@whateve

Remember I said I had been looking for the shoulder bag in the same Versace Barocco vanitas? LOL I had given up.... I was looking preferably for the 10" (I did find one on Tradsey but it was scuffed up, mishapen and scratched HW) but came across a NWT still wrapped in tissue from the boutique on eBay. It's the 12" though. So I hummed and Hawed and submitted an offer and she dropped by a few hundred. So I'm now on ban island for awhile till I pay the WOC and shoulder bags off LOL. I don't think 12" is too big. And the WOC can be easily used as regular wallet since it's quite thin. So I have a matching set now I guess :smile:

Side note, I have now given up on Chanel due to the gross price increases. The 5 bags I have are what I have and won't get any more and may even sell a few of those (but not my python Gabrielle... Never! LOL). My style has kind of migrated from super feminine to a bit more edgy. (Maybe mid life crisis and trying to feel younger? Haha) My two fav designers are now Givenchy and Versace. So I'm focusing on getting more items from their collections now.

Pics from the ad...
Screenshot_20211003-025416_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20211003-025425_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20211003-025459_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20211003-025509_eBay.jpg

@whateve

Remember I said I had been looking for the shoulder bag in the same Versace Barocco vanitas? LOL I had given up.... I was looking preferably for the 10" (I did find one on Tradsey but it was scuffed up, mishapen and scratched HW) but came across a NWT still wrapped in tissue from the boutique on eBay. It's the 12" though. So I hummed and Hawed and submitted an offer and she dropped by a few hundred. So I'm now on ban island for awhile till I pay the WOC and shoulder bags off LOL. I don't think 12" is too big. And the WOC can be easily used as regular wallet since it's quite thin. So I have a matching set now I guess :smile:

Side note, I have now given up on Chanel due to the gross price increases. The 5 bags I have are what I have and won't get any more and may even sell a few of those (but not my python Gabrielle... Never! LOL). My style has kind of migrated from super feminine to a bit more edgy. (Maybe mid life crisis and trying to feel younger? Haha) My two fav designers are now Givenchy and Versace. So I'm focusing on getting more items from their collections now.

Pics from the ad...
View attachment 5212864View attachment 5212865View attachment 5212866View attachment 5212867
That is lovely!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
I found this thrifting. It's a Swarovski brand clutch. I think it's charming, and looks brand new--still has plastic covering the metal sides and label inside. I'm trying to figure out if it's an exotic leather or not. I saw a similar bag for sale online which said it was "crocodile." Is there a best place on this forum to ask for evaluation of leather type? Edit: here's a link to another bag same brand that looks like mine. https://us.vestiairecollective.com/...crocodile-swarovski-clutch-bag-10260268.shtml

20211006_004535_resized.jpg

20211006_004618_resized.jpg

20211006_004635_resized.jpg

20211006_004712_resized.jpg

20211006_004749_resized.jpg

Last edited: