What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Vintage Coach Winnies are currently Gold at the moment...managed to find one at a reasonable price. Here are the befores and after rehab of this little baby.View attachment 5133276View attachment 5133277

Amazing rehab!!! I’m a little new to Coach Winnies but with my intense love for the Willis 18, I’m sort of interested in owning a Winnie if I can find the right one at a decent price point.

Would you be open to sharing what you think is a max price point for these (not necessarily asking what you paid, but what you think is overall reasonable / realistic), and an idea of what fits?

Dunked her and many coats of CPR leather conditioner and a leather balm called Renapur as she dried.View attachment 5133282

This is amazing!

Reactions: JenJBS
Amazing rehab!!! I’m a little new to Coach Winnies but with my intense love for the Willis 18, I’m sort of interested in owning a Winnie if I can find the right one at a decent price point.

Would you be open to sharing what you think is a max price point for these (not necessarily asking what you paid, but what you think is overall reasonable / realistic), and an idea of what fits?

This is amazing!
Hi Jereni....I dont mind telling you what I paid...its was US$125 which for me in New Zealand was reasonable. I wouldnt pay more than US$150...some of the prices they are going for , for such a small bag, are ridiculous. There is one red Winnie like mine currently going for a huge obscene amount of money on Etsy.
There is one whos auction finishes in 2 hours which is currently US$300 which is ok...probably the going rate for the popular at the moment bag.

Last edited:

This is amazing!
Hi Jereni....I dont mind telling you what I paid...its was US$125 which for me in New Zealand was reasonable. I wouldnt pay more than US$150...some of the prices they are going for , for such a small bag, are ridiculous. There is one red Winnie like mine currently going for a huge obscene amount of money on Etsy.
There is one whos auction finishes in 2 hours which is currently US$300 which is ok...probably the going rate for the popular at the moment bag.
The auction ended over $400 and it was just black. If I was going to spend that much money, I'd rather have a better color. The style is overly popular just now.