What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Saw this on your Instagram and loved it...do you think the mens collection has better looking bags?....just wondering ?

Thank you for checking it out on my instagram! Honestly, sometimes yes but I also think it depends on what you’re looking for. I always thought the speedy nano was adorable but I have more than enough monogram in my collection. So when this bag came out I was like this is perfect especially with the removable strap. Keep in mind the men’s bag seem to be more expensive then the women’s.

Reactions: JenJBS and Narnanz
I've been so bad this year... But found this for $65 on YOOX. I've wanted a circle bag for several months. Wanted the Ferragamo round Studio bag, but it was well over $1000, even on sale. So I feel good about getting my circle bag for only $65 - even if Rebecca Minkoff isn't in the same league as Ferragamo for quality - I still love RM! :hbeat: And my wallet really, really loves RM prices! :yes::tup:

View attachment 5003500
Congrats on finding your circle bag at a great price! Love the patent details.

This beautiful Jimmy Choo bag, it was to go with my outfit for my nephews wedding at the end of this month, sadly due to Covid19 restrictions I cannot go to their wedding ceremony (they’ve decided to just get married anyway) I’ll get to wear it somedayView attachment 5006386View attachment 5006390
It's gorgeous! I'm sorry you can't go to the wedding. Hopefully you'll have lots of nice occasions to use it in the future.

• Love
Reactions: wee drop o bush