What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

View attachment 4117513 I’m kind of excited about this, I found an Annabel Ingall Annie satchel at TJ Maxx for $80. I don’t think these can be found in the states anymore, just her totes are in stores. It’s “toffee” but fits the tan bag slot I wanted for casual wear.

I just saw that same Annabel Ingall leather bag but in brown color on thredUp. How's your experience with that bag? How is the quality?

I just saw that same Annabel Ingall leather bag but in brown color on thredUp. How's your experience with that bag? How is the quality?

In terms of durability, it’s great. The leather is thick and strong. I beat it about with no issues. It’s not soft and luxe feeling though like say a Gucci pebbled leather bag. Also the bag is heavy and a bit slouchy if these things matter. I get a compliments on it when I wear, I guess because it is not a style you see a lot.

In terms of durability, it’s great. The leather is thick and strong. I beat it about with no issues. It’s not soft and luxe feeling though like say a Gucci pebbled leather bag. Also the bag is heavy and a bit slouchy if these things matter. I get a compliments on it when I wear, I guess because it is not a style you see a lot.
Thanks for your feedback! ❤️

A6686C96-8A6A-4BEA-A6CA-DEA31D201066.jpeg 533BE834-B687-4E82-A457-538DCFFB5C51.jpeg My first of this brand, Mulberry Leighton in a metallic patchwork scheme...I had been stalking this particular bag on the website, waiting for a sale, knowing it probably wouldn’t be a big draw for the masses, and there it was!!
The leather feels and smells great. I just need to treat the suede interior or put in a small organizer so it doesn’t get messed up too much, then I’ll be ready to wear it this summer.