What is it about Coach we love?

I like Coach because it is accessible to me; meaning that I can actually go into the store and try bags on and feel the leather. I am also a big fan of Balenciaga and LV but have to do all my purchases through the mail and it just is not the same.

These days when I am drooling over a Balenciaga coin purse, or a LV keychain, cles, etc., I think how much Coach I can buy for the same amount.

I hope they continue to come out with fun new stuff. It was their Legacy striped line that drew me back in (I think I will wear my striped beret today!)

I'm just gonna say it.

The Coach signature print makes me smile.

Dunno why...only became a fan of Coach a early 2005...it was then I realized that I CAN afford it. And I rather have 1 nice coach bag, than 5 cheap nine west bags. (but that theory quickly went out the window when I found the coach outlet and started buying just as many bags a year! heheh)

I think alot of it is stuff that you can rotate...nothing is SUPER trendy (except the Fish line - wtf was that all about?) and can be used for many years.

I love the variety of styles - something for everyone and if there's a time where nothing strikes your fancy, you know in a few weeks or months, they'll have new stuff out. I also like their repair policy and the overall quality. I do feel that for the most part, you get more "bang for your buck" from Coach.