What is eyelid glue?

I'm supposed to get eyelid surgery b/c my eyelashes grow into my eyes and scrape my eye everytime i blink! With the surgery I'd get that coveted double eyelid...haha..but I'm too scared to do it...b/c you are kept awake while they cut above your eye! My eye's are super sensitive too, so I can see myself tearing up like crazy while I'd be in the procedure.

i got the double eyelid surgery done back in hs.. that's like ions ago.
people can't even tell that it's fake. some girls have issues telling others that they got it done. i have no prob. i even got lasik done. my eyes have been through a lot. they're also very expensive.... hahahha

There are products that help create a crease or fold in the eyelid...these could be for asian eyes or more western eyes that have drooping or sagging skin above the eyelid. Im guesssing that the person who asked you about eyelid glue saw that you had big asian eyes and assumed that you used a product to create the eyelid crease.

Anyway, there's a product for Asian eyes called "Eye Charm" or something that contains eyelid tape, and there's another one called "Eye Magic" that's more for western eyes, which uses transparent strips and a gel to create a crease and add support to the sagging skin above the eye (reveals the eyelid). I've heard of a lot of people that use Eye Magic that find it works well for their droopy eyelids...I actually have a box and use it for special occasions. Read the testimonials and look at the pictures at www.eyemagic.net, pretty amazing stuff.