What is everyone’s favorite Tory Burch bag?

Reviving this thread since I love these posts on the other brands threads:

My favorite Tory is still my double zip Robinson tote. Was a birthday gift from DH the year it came out, and was such quality saffiano. Has held its shape amazingly, and love the soft pink. I baby this thing even though these days my collection has ballooned to 40+, but it’ll always have a soft spot with me

4F034183-0835-4D1C-A544-EA8B6475E1D8.jpeg

Being new to Tory, I’d like to learn what some people prefer in a Tory B bag! I only have one right now! And have my eyes on some shoes!
I live in the country far from any dept store or mall, so I’ve no way to see any in person! Figure if you’d take a pic of your favorites and tell me why, that I might find my next bag!
Thank you [emoji4]
Tory Burch all T hobo! It’s my all time favorite bag. It’s 1 piece of beautiful leather and pretty rare and hard to find. I’ve owned 2 and had to sell them both during desperate times. I have a suede sawyer on its way and I can’t wait to see it. I got a 500.00 bag for 50.00 bucks on eBay and it looks to be in EUC in the pics. I’ll post pics when it gets here if anyone’s interested in seeing it.

Tory Burch all T hobo! It’s my all time favorite bag. It’s 1 piece of beautiful leather and pretty rare and hard to find. I’ve owned 2 and had to sell them both during desperate times. I have a suede sawyer on its way and I can’t wait to see it. I got a 500.00 bag for 50.00 bucks on eBay and it looks to be in EUC in the pics. I’ll post pics when it gets here if anyone’s interested in seeing it.
I have 2 Tory B’s on the way and a Dena flap over crossbody that I’m rehabbing as we speak. Another all time favorite is the Tory Burch small York. And here’s a pic of the all T hobo I mentioned earlier.

3F7912CD-C6CC-4051-B6AA-604EE32339BB.png

The Perry tote in black! Chic, understated, perfect for work. I have other luxury bags but love carrying something with no logos for work. And I get compliments on it frequently.

The big Ella Print tote from Tory is so so so cute and practical. And a zipperless tote-- held together by magnets within the top of the tote. And there are buttons on the side to "fold" the bag to compress it and you unbutton it to get more space. Seasonally, Tory releases cute and unique prints in addition to their solid-colored Ella totes. I see the box-like tote bag to be very trendy in the past couple of years-- but I find the Ella tote to be unique because of the way it executes the box-like rectangular shapes with its choices of material and colors and patterns. I actually love how much I can fit inside this bag, I've brought this bag out to work, to dates, to family gatherings, and my god-- she is a lifesaver carrying the entire universe on the go.
I've fit at most: phone/keys/wallet/tupperware/+pen/pencils/makeup pouch/mintbox/scarf/laptop/charging wires/a hydroflask/notebooks all together at once.
Def think this tote is good quality-- standout-- and a good buy for anyone looking for a very practical tote from Tory who also loves bringing their world in their purse.

IMG_1330.PNG

Reactions: ivdw
The Lee Radziwill Double Bags are my all-time favorite design for TB bags! I wish I didn’t take a peek at the website this morning because I know I won’t be able to get this beauty off of my mind.

View attachment 5884592
Those bags are gorgeous, I agree. They also look very functional. I'm usually not a huge fan of square bag, but the slouch adds a lot of appeal to this bag.

My favorite is the Lee Radziwill bags. I'm so obsessed it's RIDICULOUS! LOL. I have to deliberately make an effort NOT to buy! My most recent purchase is my first "cat eye" Lee Radziwill bag that I purchased a few months ago on sale that is a smoke grey crinkled patent with yellow suede on the sides (not pictured). I do want the black version but I do not need another black bag nor another Lee bag! Lol. The red cat eye is nice too. Hummmm. :smile: Oh gosh! I'm getting started up again! Lol. I will take the camel Lee out tomorrow. It's been serving time in my closet. Lol.:smile:

Attachments

• 20220819_173942.jpg
    20220819_173942.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220815_163825.jpg
    20220815_163825.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220606_233853.jpg
    20220606_233853.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231218_213849.jpg
    20231218_213849.jpg