What is everyone’s favorite Tory Burch bag?

I have had a few TBs over the years, most used and most practical ones for me have been the Fleming flap I got the one in denim, and Fleming tote in light pink called apricot. Just added a Gemini link tote, haven’t used it yet. Truly lusting after a Lee bag, just can’t justify the price.

I think the Lee Radziwil Satchel looks to die for, but I’m wondering if it’s going to become a classic bag that will stick around forever or if they will pull it in the not so distant future. What do you guys think. Is it worth buying?

I think the Lee Radziwil Satchel looks to die for, but I’m wondering if it’s going to become a classic bag that will stick around forever or if they will pull it in the not so distant future. What do you guys think. Is it worth buying?

I dont know but I love it. I want to see it in person. Its a bit pricey for a tory burch bag but she looks like a workhorse.

Reactions: jenjen1964
I love the Half Moon Satchels :heart:
TYBAHNB218.jpg

I bought my first Tory Burch in December 2018 and it's the Robinson Double Zip Tote. It was on sale at that time. Prior to this I have never been interested in a Tory Burch bag, but I found that the Robinson Tote is nice and light and it fits a lot, so this year I bought the Fleming convertible shoulder bag in Black and the T-block satchel in black.

And my favorite so far is the Fleming Convertible shoulder bag. I'm considering getting the fleming convertible shoulder bag in shell pink :smile:

I am fairly new to Tory Burch as well. I have loved all versions of the Robinson Double Zips (for work). Have just bought a Lee Radziwill and love it. The Fleming Convertible Shoulder bag is next on my wishlist for a special occasion bag.

I have a few Tory bags, but this is by far my favorite! View attachment 4263373
Hi! I just picked up this gorgeous bag - they are so hard to come by in Toronto.
I would really appreciate your thoughts on the bag - I believe you’ve had it for a while now? I know it is on the small side but how has it worked for you? What is the wear and tear like? I don’t mind that it is small, actually I bought it to take to church, more formal/special occasions - it will definitely not be an everyday bag for me, but I wonder about the quality and longevity of the bag. But gosh it Is PRETTY!

Hi! I just picked up this gorgeous bag - they are so hard to come by in Toronto.
I would really appreciate your thoughts on the bag - I believe you’ve had it for a while now? I know it is on the small side but how has it worked for you? What is the wear and tear like? I don’t mind that it is small, actually I bought it to take to church, more formal/special occasions - it will definitely not be an everyday bag for me, but I wonder about the quality and longevity of the bag. But gosh it Is PRETTY!

I love the bag. I don’t wear it a lot as it would not be a good everyday bag and it isn’t the easiest to get in and out of. As far as size, it works for me. I have a long wallet and it fits fine, unlike most of my smaller bags. I got the bag when it first came out last year so it doesn’t have a strap. That is new to this year’s version. I would have liked the strap, yet I think it takes away from the look of the purse. Anyway, not sure if that answers your questions, but enjoy your bag! It’s beautiful and classic and you will have it for years to come!