What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

My breath was taken away. It's so BEAUTIFUL! The pearls are perfect!
Salvatore Ferragamo Studio bag in small with a Michael Kors Snakeskin Guitar strap. :smile:

Thanks Debbie :smile:. I am a big pink girl so I had to get off ban island to get it :lol:.

I love your beautiful SF bag and how you accessorized her :tup:. I have only started to like SF within the last couple months (so late to the party and timing not great since I am supposedly stuck on ban island indefinitely :lol:::sad:).

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Thanks Debbie :smile:. I am a big pink girl so I had to get off ban island to get it :lol:.

I love your beautiful SF bag and how you accessorized her :tup:. I have only started to like SF within the last couple months (so late to the party and timing not great since I am supposedly stuck on ban island indefinitely :lol:::sad:).
Thank you! Well I will be the first to say, just GETTING on Bag Ban Island has been pretty much unsuccessful for me. Lol. I do like SF bags for their quality, their craftsmanship and for their price point in the preloved market. Honestly, they are under rated which is good for the preloved market. I'm not sure why it's not a very popular brand but I'm happy to be an owner :smile: It's never too late to arrive to the party! Lol. That is what makes it so fun trying new styles. Lol. :smile: Bag Ban Island isn't going anywhere. There is always tomorrow. Hahahaha!

Reactions: whateve
YES! And hot pink IT IS! Gorgeous! :smile:

Thanks Debbie :smile:.

About SF, I have heard of them before because my Mom has/had a few pair of their shoes. I actually didn’t know they make purses till in recent years. I don’t know what prompted me to explore their bags recently (I actually tried on some bags in store when I was in the SCP area last month). And you are so right, ban island will always keep a spot for me no matter what :lol:.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65

About SF, I have heard of them before because my Mom has/had a few pair of their shoes. I actually didn’t know they make purses till in recent years. I don’t know what prompted me to explore their bags recently (I actually tried on some bags in store when I was in the SCP area last month). And you are so right, ban island will always keep a spot for me no matter what :lol:.
My mom had the shoes too. She wasn't into purses. I wish she had been. Think of what I could have inherited!

Yes...SCP...oh my gosh! That mall is SO BEAUTIFUL! I miss it! Hahaha!

Reactions: Iamminda