What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Today would have been my mother's 96th birthday. :heart: She died last year, April 2nd. She drank vodka every day and drank vodka martinis when she went out. My sister and I stopped in a bar this afternoon to celebrate her birthday with her favorite drink. We had the bartender make one for her. My sister and I don't drink so it was mostly a symbolic gesture, and we enjoyed reminiscing about fun times together.
Switched to my mini Bennett for the occasion.
View attachment 5078637

Such a lovely and perfect way to remember your Mom on this Mother’s Day :smile:. And glad to hear Miss Bennett was there on this special outing.

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
www.etsy.com
Today would have been my mother's 96th birthday. :heart: She died last year, April 2nd. She drank vodka every day and drank vodka martinis when she went out. My sister and I stopped in a bar this afternoon to celebrate her birthday with her favorite drink. We had the bartender make one for her. My sister and I don't drink so it was mostly a symbolic gesture, and we enjoyed reminiscing about fun times together.
View attachment 5078637
I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Reactions: Sunshine mama

Kimbashop

Do bags dream of being held?
Jul 14, 2016
View attachment 5078637
What a lovely tribute to your mom. :love:

Narnanz

"See here for no willpower"
Jun 24, 2018
New Zealand
View attachment 5078637
If only I could drink alcohol at the moment (medication)...otherwise I would have joined you as well...what a lovely gesture of remembrance .

Molly0

Feb 8, 2012
British Columbia
View attachment 5078637
To your Mom. :heart: